Graphic Cards 3D Mark 03/05 score thread

The 3 clocks on 7800GTX are for three different units of the core. 7800GTX is using them as it needs and as load changes. And that too changes dynamically. The new riatuner build will allow you to monitor all 3 clocks. But that will take another month. I may be able to get you the beta one but i cannot guarantee if it will work properly.
Anyway that has nothing to do with the voltmod.
The problem is they have altered memory circuitary a bit on the 7800GTX and same goes with core. the vcore is speculated to use multiple supplies too. VGPU mod may be little difficult. Lets see. guys over at vr-zone are in process of trying to figre it all out.

My Gainward 6800 OC'ed to 382/802 from 325/700...

The first pic is stock the second OC'ed...

The card is unlocked to 16 x 6, and is capable of doing upto 395/820...

Max temps were 70 degrees while running 05 on stock cooling...

hmmm..... pretty bad actually.... Undertaker got 3503 on BIG 6600GT @ 526/1058.

And he got that on an Athlon XP and 768MB RAM.

thats a nice score dude .... i touched max 600/1200 with mine XFX and got 88XX 3dmarks 03 ..... anyways have u voltmodded that .... any special kooling ....

Nikhil said:
hmmm..... pretty bad actually.... Undertaker got 3503 on BIG 6600GT @ 526/1058.

And he got that on an Athlon XP and 768MB RAM.
Hmm, Nikhil I think thats cause the CPU is at stock (1.8Ghz)

Maybe thats the bottleneck. Will OC and try later :)

so near yet so far.. :D

XFX 6600GT / stock cooling

GPU : 590MHz / Mem : 1180MHz /

CPU : winchester 3000+ at 2610MHz / 290HTT

Mobo : DFI nF4 Ultra-D

Mem : OCZ Rev2 v1.1 (TCC5) 260MHz / 2.5-4-3-8

3D Mark 03 : 9990pts

Which CPU and mobo is that?? Which memory??

EDIT: Nice.... looks like we should have that TE meet 2 in Mysore afterall......

BTW, is that Winnie Prime stable at that speed???

Hmm... don't want to spoil anyone's party here but optimisng and getting the best 3dmark score is pretty lame if you ask me (except when testing out a brand new card),the drivers have a lot of impact too.Case in point: the recent 77.77 drivers, my 3dmark'03 and 3dmark'05 scores both went down by about 150-200 pts.(and no it wasn't due to triple buffering) but all games seem much smoother(again with or without tbuff.).So what benches best ain't always the best for real games.
Anyway let the benchies continue...

yea, although benches are a overall indicator of general peformance...it gives something to compare..

But yes i agree, using tweaked drivers or optimised one (non official) simply to achieve a high score is useless...

The top 5 would should require ppl to use WHQL certified Nvidia official drivers :)

1) i would request the members wherever possible to get your max scores "verified" from that software developer's website.
(not that anybody doubts other members scores but still why leave any space for doubts)
2) Kindly give complete or as much details of ur hardware and settings as possible. This will help other members who have similar hardware.

3) and another important point also mention why or what is preventing you from reaching even higher levels of o/c. this can be interpreted by wise folks here and sometimes an easy solution can be provided to help you attain even higher levels.

let the show go on ......

TheMask said:
so near yet so far.. :D

XFX 6600GT / stock cooling

GPU : 590MHz / Mem : 1180MHz /

CPU : winchester 3000+ at 2610MHz / 290HTT

Mobo : DFI nF4 Ultra-D

Mem : OCZ Rev2 v1.1 (TCC5) 260MHz / 2.5-4-3-8

3D Mark 03 : 9990pts
perhaps if you can replace that graphic card stock cooler with a more efficient one, then a slight bump in core speed or mem speed can make you cross 10K.:clap:
but first decide is it worth to spend one or two grands to cross that line ....(i had done that on my 9600 pro card. to get from 13990 to 14000 in 3dmark2001) i have sold that card subsequently but still have that Arctic cooling's VGA cooler which cost me 2.5K , then, from Prime AGBG.:ashamed: :no:

lol.. i understand what u saying.. but i think i can cross that magic 5 figure mark even without exotic cooling, as long as i keep a check on the temp.. keeping the Mem clock constant and reducing the GPU clock by 10MHz, the score dropped by 50 pts or so (47 to be precise).. i was hoping a small 5MHz bump on GPU wud take me over 10k.. will test and post here :D

Back