Graphic Cards 3D Mark 03/05 score thread

WOW!!! AWESOME!!! Sure his name is not xxxxxx Birla/Ambani/Tata/Poonawalla ??? MAN!!! AWESOME!!! Nice friends you got Apollyon!!!! I wanna be your friend too.....

Nikhil posted 1.1 minutes later:

And apollyon --- don't you mean an Audigy 4 Pro???

Hehehe.... As Rave said, you could do better... but then his 9800PRO was a record setter..... so, you cannot actually compare......

And also Rave --- Undertaker's system is a somewhat old one. as you can see in his siggy.... and while 3d2k5 does not depend on the system in such a big way, it still makes a difference.....

@undertaker --- 20th August eh ?? A very lucky date and auspicious date..... :bleh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys. Playing around with my little Venice . managed a little different scores.
Posting for your perusal.

jedi785sf.jpg

Thanks guys. only hardcore techies can give such an immediate response and get excited about the humble 7800GTX.
@ Chaos - its an XFX and its on stock cooling - but moving it to CoolViva tomorrow.
Will run it till then at 500 and 1.3, just to play safe. drivers are 77.72 Official.
If I try with XG 80.40 (they are faster) - should make the scores jump by 200 points..i assume, since they did that on the 6800GT.

wow!! 7800GTX,congrats Jedi :cool2:

Gainward Ultra/1960 PCX XP 128 MB GS GLH ---the core is clocked at 540 MHz and the memory at 1150 MHz(out of the box) ---- Its available for 11K ....

PCJedi said:
Thanks guys. only hardcore techies can give such an immediate response and get excited about the humble 7800GTX.

@ Chaos - its an XFX and its on stock cooling - but moving it to CoolViva tomorrow.

Will run it till then at 500 and 1.3, just to play safe. drivers are 77.72 Official.

If I try with XG 80.40 (they are faster) - should make the scores jump by 200 points..i assume, since they did that on the 6800GT.

Wow man.. congratulations on ur new toy :) c'on.. break that 10k mark now ;)

PCJedi said:
Dont even think abt the coolviva. Its baaaaad. It cant even cool a 9800 pro properly so a high end card like this is out of the question.

Excellent scores there Jedi...
Good OC on that venice too.
BTW, What stepping is it.
from where did you get the GTX ? and how much did it cost you ?

@Chaos --- Since the 7800GTX runs a lot cooler than the 6800GT, coolviva may be enough....

@PCJedi --- AWESOME!!! Keep it coming.... what abt the other scores??? Why don't you run 3dmark 01, 03, also ???

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Nikhil - is it worth doing other scores, i mean, why run scores of technology which are 4 years old. 01 and 03. I will get some 15000..but then the idea is to try to see the highest capabilities. Any of you guys have any input on this let me know.
@Darky, the Venice overlclock i had posted earlier too. This is primestable OC. on the Venice - (not on the 7800)
Same Stepping as i put in the table.
Trying some BIOS mods on it right now. the Vmod, is not allowed in BIOS. so will have to VMOD using wires. Also it has 3 clocks, so trying to figure, out which does what.
Actually sooner or later i will move back to my Quadro. This is just for fun.

Back