"4 8 15 16 23 42"

cant help but make a post in here to get associated with the numbers

Another lost fanatic here.

as for who dies, Ana Lucia for sure!

i heard, second last episode will be called, "3 minutes" i think we can all guess whats gonna happen in that one

and the last one " live together die alone"

gonna be awesome, i m sure, the only thing i hate is gonna be the wait for 3rd season

with a freaky coincidence my final year exams are also ending on 24th may :( damn

really nice to find fellow losties here
DIE AL DIE

I stopped reading this thread due to fear of possible spoilers. Im only up to S2 Ep.12! LOST is my absolute favorite (current) show, right up there with 'Angel'..atleast non-comedy shows..!

some1's gonna die ??? :no:

well all the last 3 episodes r gonna be written by Damon Lindelof

and when this guy is involved....its all bout Dharma, THe island, the others...
BTW...walt is special .....REALLY special

o yeh, hez special alright

i hope they explain the talking backwards, that was just getting too creepy,
"dont push the button, the button bad"
and
"swallow the naked monkey" in other words, "they are comming and they are close"

did any1 c "2 for the road"

*SPOILER*

AMAZING twist at the end......

drackz said:
did any1 c "2 for the road"

*SPOILER*

AMAZING twist at the end......

Oh my.!!!!!!

Guys, I had my mouth OPEN at the end of the last episode which just aired (Season 2, Episode 20)

I didnt expect THIS but I must say I WAS IMPRESSED by the plot twist.....

So i guess, Michael has joined the others :p

sunnydiv said:
nice one bm, anyways, i wonder if libby survived or what

i think anna lucia has taken the high road.... sad because she recently got some :eek:hyeah: but the blanket girl might survive, but i doubt it. i think "Henry Gale" is the ring leader. michael was forced (with his son at gun point) to do this. to rescue Henry Gale and to execute Anna Lucia, because she was a bad one.

I think I know where this is going.

Regards,

Karan

Michael. : As we all guessed, he was not the same. He's either been brainwashed / hypnotized / drugged by the Others, or was simply given an ultimatum that he is carrying out: "Free HGI and lead the other Survivors into a trap, and we'll give you Walt back". (If it was as simple as "Kill Ana-Lucia and free HGI and you'll get Walt back", Michael wouldn't need to go on and on about how they need to attack the Others because they're so weak, blah blah blah. The Others clearly want to draw the Survivors to them… but why? I still stand by my statement that they're working towards a greater good. Intriguing...)
Ana-Lucia. : Once again, if you have sex on a TV show, you die. Just like in real life. When will they learn? The good news is, much like Shannon, the writers gave her a fitting send off by letting the audience feel empathy for her before killing her. Seriously, who didn't feel sad for her when she's on the phone with her mom at the airport at the end? She had seemed to kick her dependence on alcohol, was about to get her life back in order and reuinte with her family, and then BAM. I really feel like her story was completed after her flashbacks last night, which is nice (unlike Libby…). The character truly came full circle. Tough female cop has tragedy that leads her to the dark side, becomes an alcoholic, goes to Australia with a strange older man, hits rock bottom, then picks herself up and turns her life around before being tragically killed on a mystery Island after a plane crash. It's a tale as old as time...
Libby. : Is she really dead? Based on the previews for next week (and the logical conclusion of her character arc), Ana-Lucia is definitely dead. But Libby? Not only did she never get a flashback of her own, but they teased us by showing her in the mental institution in one of Hurley’s. That seems a bit cruel and unusual. Could it be that she has simply been a red herring all along? Can blankets save you from bullets? Let’s weigh the pros and cons:

She’s Dead!

She was shot multiple times
She’s on an Island without good medical facilities (even with super-doc Jack)
The episode was called “Two for the Road” (if only Ana-Lucia died, that's "One for the Road")
She and Ana-Lucia both got DUIs on the same night (say, out drowning their sorrows after they found out they would both be getting killed off the show or after filming their final scenes?)
She died right after getting some romance, just like Shannon and Ana-Lucia
If she’s alive, Michael is busted
Next week’s previews show Hurley crying (he hearted her!)

She’s Alive!

She had blankets to cushion the blow of the bullets (umm… right...)
She never got a backstory
She appeared in Hurley’s backstory – even a worse tease that not having one of her own!
Killing two Tailers and no Survivors seems unfair
She could be “in a coma”, allowing Michael’s treachery to continue for a few episodes
Next week’s previews show them saying “She’s dead” instead of “They’re dead”
It’s a tough call, but I’m leaning towards “She’s Dead” – making her an intentional red herring the show’s creators threw our way. I mean, how many of us were certain that she had to be an Other at some point?

Looks Like Next Week's Episode is gonna be a Killer !! I Cant Wait !!

Why mouth was so wide open when I saw the end of the 20th Episode, that i could stick a whole Samosa inside :p.

Anyways...

I was really shocked!
What i feel is Libby did survive. But Karan argues with the point that Micheal has joint the "Others" in order to save his Son. But what I feel is, Micheal framed "Henry Gale" so that Jack/Lock and the others would get worked up and go all out and attack the Others to get his son back.

I cant wait for the next episode!!!!!
Its gonna rock! :eek:hyeah:

But what I feel is, Micheal framed "Henry Gale" so that Jack/Lock and the others would get worked up and go all out and attack the Others to get his son back

No Yaar This Cant Happen !! Did u see the look on Henrys face !! Clearly Micheal was Fearing Henry ! And then why would Micheal shoot(in the arm) Himself in the first Place ?

As I said Micheal has been drugged or brain washed .. His Mission was to Kill Ana Lucia ( coz she killed Goodwin the "other" ) and to Rescue Henry Gale ! Which he did ! He Shot himself so that everybody will think that henry has Killed AL, Libby and Tried to kill him and then escaped !

Back