5 games you love going back to?

PhOeNiX said:
All of em mate. Have bought all original MI games except the first. Can't find it for cheap anywhere :(

You played each one of them... cool! I haven't played the episodes yet... gotta play them. Just started on Bioshock yesterday.

There is one game very close to my heart
KOTOR 1

I didnt get the same pulse on KOTOR 2

Other games are
The Longest Journey
AOE 2
Maxpayne 1
XIII (somehow i really enjoyed this game, more than most FPS i played)

Has to be Diablo 2. I've played it so many times.. Infact, now that my card has gone for RMA, I'm back to playing Diablo 2. Holy Freeze Pally, FTW!!

anyways, other games that I've played multiple times:
GTA 3
GTA Vice City
Rise of Nations
Warcraft 3
Max Payne
NFS MW

Road Rash,
NFS Porsche Unleashed, NFS MW
GTA 3, GTA Vice city
Hitman - whole series
Max Payne 1 and 2
And as Mr.Gordon in Half Life 2 :eek:hyeah:

superb thread..lots of sweet memories brings,,specially for Oni - i played the demo loved it.its great to IGI - one of first FPS which I played and completed.

1. Spiderman 1 (pc version- still remember the intro voice over by stan lee) - when this game ended i was really sad

2.robin hood the legend of sheerwood - oh man love this legendary character and really want next generation version of this game with RPG element

3.AOE 2+ Expansion - the best overall strategy game for me so far-spend days over days with the campaigns and my favourite is the senghis khan campaign

4. GTA Vice City - my first GTA experienced- I love this game-story-plot and all the characters and really really hate those RC plane missions

5. Batman Arkham Aslym -not completed yet and love to go back to this game with newer content.

6. Road Rash - bang bang bang dheechooom dhoooosoomm -- need i say more

5.duke Nukem --yeah baby ;)

Honorary mention:

Max Payne,God of War,SmackDown 1 & 2 (PS1), NFS Porche Unleased - the only racing game that I played religiously

Mario

Dave

Hocus Pocus

<Dont remember name> -> It had a matrix of alien type things and a small shooter type which we have to initially bring from up to down and shoot up to destroy those aliens. Intermittently a helicopter also used to come which when shot we would get more points. It was in black and white

Metal Slug (2D one)

Road Rash

Wolf 3D

CS Source

Farmville on Facebook

Mafia Wars on Facebook

Snake on Nokia Phones

Unreal Tournament

Mario and Contra on the consoles

Resident Evil 3

Shenmue

Sonic Adventure

Grand Theft Auto : Vice City (I know every galli in Vice City now)

The Getaway and Age Of Mythology in a tie :p

whatsinaname said:
Pro Evolution Soccer 6
Jedi Knight I and II: Jedi Academy, Jedi Outcast
XIII (This is a beautiful game. Shame it didn't sell well, would have loved a sequel.)
Dues Ex
Caesar III

Wow a rare Ceasar fan these days. Hail Ceasar!

Q3A/Q3TA/Related Mods - Just can't get enough of this 10 Yr old veteran.
Mario -
Contra/ Contra Force
God Of War 1/2
Snake / Tetris (will never die)
Minesweeper

Back