FS: Desktops 5950x, x570 Aorus Master, 6900XT Toxic EE, 4x32GB 3600MT/s CL18

I remember reading posts in reddit/FB about service centers asking for bill/box in India. So wouldn't count on that.
Bill is not asked that much...but box they do sometimes.....but if none of them is there then it can be issue. Also majorly they ask for fan that comes with cpu and in ur case there is none so I'm guessing a buyer can still try for rma in case any issue arises.

Having completed a RMA, bill is required while filing for RMA online. Retail box and cooler are required by service centre.
Last year i did rma no bill was required even through one should have it....but box and cooler as certainly asked even when amd site says not required.

Last year i did rma no bill was required even through one should have it....but box and cooler as certainly asked even when amd site says not required.
What you did or experienced does not matter buddy. As a general rule here, if there's no bill you should treat the product with no warranty.
If the bill is asked from the buyer neither you nor the seller will come forward to help, so there's no point in sharing what you or others experienced as it largely depends on particular person you're dealing with during RMA.

What you did or experienced does not matter buddy. As a general rule here, if there's no bill you should treat the product with no warranty.
If the bill is asked from the buyer neither you nor the seller will come forward to help, so there's no point in sharing what you or others experienced as it largely depends on particular person you're dealing with during RMA.
Rule i also know....just saying that amd cpu bought internationally has warranty in india also if it is PIB. Rest everyone knows. and buyer can still try his luck in case rma is done or required.

Back