A busy month of march for gamers !

but if your XTX cannot run it, then nothing can.... and if that is the case, then the game developers have failed...... MISERBALY :p

Oh man, I can't wait to play Oblivion...... on a side note, anyone played Godfather? If you haven't then DON'T! Terrible game, bad gfx, bad controls, poor poor console port, hell Mafia (still) is way better than this.

RiO said:
This really doesn't help... it's a terrible game because?

hmm? what exactly do u wanna hear??

he said

Metallus said:
on a side note, anyone played Godfather? If you haven't then DON'T! Terrible game, bad gfx, bad controls, poor poor console port, hell Mafia (still) is way better than this.

What more does one want to classify a game as bad??? :S

No sweat, I found exactly what I want in Gamespot's review... apparently Metallus' review was helpful to you, I'm not sure how :)

EDIT: Oh and BTW, this bad game got an 8.1 on Gamespot... they're the most reliable site for game reviews. Anything above 7.5 is GOOD... but this must be oversight uh?

RiO said:
No sweat, I found exactly what I want in Gamespot's review... apparently Metallus' review was helpful to you, I'm not sure how :)

EDIT: Oh and BTW, this bad game got an 8.1 on Gamespot... they're the most reliable site for game reviews. Anything above 7.5 is GOOD... but this must be oversight uh?
Err.... I just stated MY views, you can go ahead and play anything you want and so can gamespot. Just because I say a game is bad don't really mean everyone else will think the same (freedom of choice etc.). Gamespot? Reliable? :O Maybe I need to move to mars or somethin :bleh:

It's all a perspective thing... there is no right and wrong, good and bad... I just need sufficient info to decide whether to buy a game or not, Gamespot has helped in the past ;)

The thing is, I feel Mafia is much better than this. I mean this game just feels, strange and it plays too much like an unpolished console port. It would be better if this was just played on consoles and the pc's left for things like..... I dunno say Oblivion :devil:

well bad controls = aiming mechanic taken from James Bond Everything or Nothing (for consoles of course) plus things like choking, brawling (uses fight night mechanic) just doesn't translate well to a mouse and keyboard. And if you violate the sanctity of your pc with a gamepad, that'll prolly work out well but then, might as well play it on a console. STILL, the game is not a total pos, if you're a fan of GTA style games, then give it a try, just dont expect too much from it (like I did).

Back