A+E vs Pakistan ESWC 2007 :D

The Pakistanis are'nt really all that bad. Their quake scene for one is almost as good as India. I've been on a couple of Pak gaming forums before and they used to tom-tom how they owned Indians on Indian servers back in the late 1990's.

Lets not get cocky. Theres always a 2% chance that a+e will **** up and let the Pakistanis win.

Also - Quit the racism guys. Theres lost of dal sambhar slurper and yadlee dossa whore which can be used against all of us here so chill with the suicide bomber shet.

Amaresh said:
You are kidding, no seriously ? :S

no seriously look at them guys each player has more than 4 years of experience in counter strike i mean its 4 yrs its high time for them to win something on an international level

jus 4 yrs of exp aint gonna make no difference... wat really makes a diff is how many of those 4 yrs they've spent playing against de top teams... am pretty sure i can count the number of hours for tht on my fingers,, :p

LOL.. you think the Pakistani scene is any worse than the indian scene? I had stated in my previous post about how their gaming scene can be better than India's in some respects.

We're probably the worst team in the world in cs. No point crying about a+e, every indian team that has gone for any event has got its ass handed back to them on a platter. If you want to change something about it, start playing 16 hours a day.

Back