A question regarding Aramex Shop & Ship and Ebay (US)

Well shipping used phones to India is not allowed, if we have any custom agents or importers they will be able to clear up whether it possible to import a used phone(this part would be illegal though). If you tell Aramex they will flatly refuse to import the phone.

Add the aramex address on your account and make it as a primary , when then item is there change the address back to real one. Simple!

and Yes you can't register on .com or .co.uk or any other site. You need phone number of that country plus paypal of that country to get it fully verified. They also check the ip and may ban you if they see Indian ip. ;)

1 more queation .

can i buy anything from ebay.com and ebay.co.uk ?

like i wanna buy 1 ssd from ebay.com and 1 headphones , roccat kave , from ebay.co.uk .

what will be the total price payable considering ssd is for 140 usd and roccat kave for 40gbp .

this is what their facebook page states Now get the iPad2 16GB for approx:Rs.35000 to india from US via @shopnshipindia.try amazon.com for good deals.For details e mail:india@shopandship.com

prasanth11 said:
With aramex address, can we use international Credit card instead of Paypal for payment on ebay.com

eBay processes payments only through PayPal in 95% of the cases unless the seller uses a 3rd party processor. You will be making the payment using your International CC through Paypal.

akhurana said:
and on mp3/mp4 players ?
Product Name MP3 Player

Custom-tarif heading 85198940

Rate of duty 20.94%

Product Name ipod

Custom-tarif heading 85198990

Rate of duty 26.85%
globaltaxguru.in

so customs duty will be charged on the amount i paid or the price mentioned (RRP) on the box ... like if i win an auction on ebay for an item worth 100$ for 50$ so how to make sure the customs is not charged on the 100$

I am wondering how to get a Iphone 4- 16 GB from Canada to India thru shopnship ? In Canada Apple sells factory unlocked Phones !.
Iphone4-16 GB is 30.5k INR in Apple Canada- but they will only ship to a Canadian Address.

Back