TRAI Act, 1997 does not envisage handling of individual consumer complaints by TRAI. Consumers are advised to take up their complaints with their respective service providers. Complaints, if any, received in TRAI are forwarded to the service providers. No follow up action is taken by TRAI on individual complaint(s). For any clarification/feedback consumer can contact Sr. Research Officer (Consumer Affairs) at e-mail daca[at]trai[dot]gov[dot]in.
TRAI has laid down framework for redressal of complaints of telecom consumers which provides for a two tier grievance redressal mechanism of complaint centre and appellate authority by every service provider. Area-wise/service provider- wise details of complaint centre and appellate authority are available on web portal www.tccms.gov.in.
What is the minimum recharge to be done to keep outgoing going on? I am not in India at the moment and I keep getting message saying my outgoing will shut off and I have to recharge 199 rupees. I think it should be less.
Thanks a lot. Will do recharge. Not sure why they are asking 199 rupees.
They are not even letting me recharge from my existing balance .
Apart from me not being able to send a port out sms which I think is quite unfair , as I still have balance in my account .
I want to confirm few things please (did not read all replies got Basic understanding).
1. I have to recharge each and every cell phone account with minimum of 35 INR per month ?
(Regardless incoming/outgoing) or not USAGE AT ALL..
2. It is compulsory or your service provider, disconnects you if non-payment of 35 INR.
3. Since what date this gets activated ? and what is next date to make payment of 35 INR to stop discontinue this..
4. Any reason any legal authority of India has give to make this liaBle to Indians ?
If not lets raise a cause (against TRAI)
2. Compulsory. They will just stop outgoing and later on, incoming to your number
I too got an extension of validity on my number by a few days . Will port out tomorrow .