A-VO-ID: Do a minimum RC of Rs.35 per 28days or No outgoing calls (Even with Main Balance!)

I might have missed the exact code for vodafone.
If this code doesn't work try with *444*24#

Nope, can't find any info on 23/24 on Vodafone. If you have details, please share.

Just got bored and recharged my tertiary number with 35 . Vodafone .
Will port out at the last date of my validity .
Just was too lazy to go to mtnl and give my documents and photo etc . .
As they don't take Aadhar anyway ...also Aadhar can't be accepted anymore I guess .
Cheers !
Ankush .

Also feeling too lazy. Guess it's the weather! Planning to go to the jio store between Christmas and New year.

Vodafone 23 or 24 recharge is not mentioned anywhere.
It gave me 100 on-net night minutes valid for 28 days and my outgoing calls were restored.
That's it.
You must try once.

I did *444*24# and it deducted 24 rupees from main balance and provided with 28 days of validity.

Was this a TRAI rule? Mandatory Rs.35 per month thingy? Could someone please give me a Yes or No answer to that?

Rather than 24 is it not better to do with 35? 35 gives some minutes as well which could be used for calling.
24 gives 100 mins. of night calling (to be consumed within that 28 days) with 28 days service validity and 35 gives Rs. 26 talktime in main balance with 100 mb 3g/4g data. validity remains same as 28 days.

Rather than 24 is it not better to do with 35? 35 gives some minutes as well which could be used for calling.

35 is definitely better. 24's on-net means vodafone to vodafone and only at 'night'. No addition to main balance and no 100mb data.

24 gives 100 mins. of night calling (to be consumed within that 28 days) with 28 days service validity and 35 gives Rs. 26 talktime in main balance with 100 mb 3g/4g data. validity remains same as 28 days.

Assume that we get the 26 balance - is this added to the main balance or the usual expiring in X days shit?

How do they decide incoming validity?
My outgoing was valid till 24th December but incoming validity is being shown as 05/01/2019. Any idea what happens after that. How long before they can close the number permanently?

how do i know what is using my mobile data (even when i've shut if off) or if the telecom operator is cheating on me? I'm seeing a few paise being reduced from my main idea balance every day a number of times. I tried putting a firewall and blocking mobile data to every app and still money is being charged.

screenshot-messenger.png

how do i know what is using my mobile data (even when i've shut if off) or if the telecom operator is cheating on me? I'm seeing a few paise being reduced from my main idea balance every day a number of times. I tried putting a firewall and blocking mobile data to every app and still money is being charged.

View attachment 78124

Put the sim in a dumb phone for a day or two.

Back