A World Without the United States. Post your opinions

Nothing. There will always be ****ing traitors, always was, trying to suck juice from both side. Remember those animals who used to leak information to British while India were fighting for independence? And I always love what happened to them at the end.

I hate most Indians by the way, so I'm not a proud Indian by any means, but yeah I'm proud to be born here. But all those traitors have my best regards for the ultimate suffering, that's what's gonna happen to them anyway.

Last edited:
You will find many , many racists here in India. And the sad part is, they think it's natural to say so, and it's not a crime or big thing.
Of course! One will find racists everywhere, that's not the point. The point is to what extent you're going with that. Here people will talk at one's back, say bad stuffs and all, but never to an extent where they will try to hurt you both physically and mentally.

In States it's exactly opposite. Spitting in your burger, leaking your car's tyre....and these filthy examples can go on...

See if this does,

I hate you (because you're an Indian),

But l love my country.

Can't dumb it down anymore, sorry.

On a scale or 1 to 10. How dumb are you?

See, if you hate a specific person (regadless of their religion, nationality, race) just because he was a asshole to you is something I get. But just because you have had problems with some Indians doesn't mean the whole nation is like that.

btw, I guess you hate your mum/dad aswell.

Of course! One will find racists everywhere, that's not the point. The point is to what extent you're going with that. Here people will talk at one's back, say bad stuffs and all, but never to an extent where they will try to hurt you both physically and mentally.

In States it's exactly opposite. Spitting in your burger, leaking your car's tyre....and these filthy examples can go on...

States is ****ed up. We all know it. Thing is nowadays, black people are taking advantage of the situation of white people. If there is a fight b/w a black and a white guy for some whole different reason, they have to get the race thing in that fight. We here are not like that.

On a scale or 1 to 10. How dumb are you?

See, if you hate a specific person (regadless of their religion, nationality, race) just because he was a asshole to you is something I get. But just because you have had problems with some Indians doesn't mean the whole nation is like that.

btw, I guess you hate your mum/dad aswell.
Stupidest post in a while I've seen. Always find it laughable when people guess something without having the simplest idea!

How dumb I am? I don't know.

I hate a specific person here? No! I have personally met only two persons of this community, other than that I haven't met anyone, and it's irrelevant to hate / love someone without personally knowing him.

Do I hate my parents? Well to some extent I do ( for those occasions when they don't let me upgrade my mobile :p ). That doesn't mean I don't love them. I still live with them, and I'll until whoever is going to die first.

But since taking over our business one thing is true, I more or less don't like anyone, no let me emphasize that, ANYONE, and certainly I don't believe anyone. Cause the core nature of most Indians are back biting, back talking and back stabbing, especially if you help them. This is where I will always support western culture / sociology, I said 'western'.

Last edited:
States is ****ed up. We all know it. Thing is nowadays, black people are taking advantage of the situation of white people. If there is a fight b/w a black and a white guy for some whole different reason, they have to get the race thing in that fight. We here are not like that.
Totally agree with this. Black people indeed are taking advantage, and in future they'll even more, which scares me like hell. It all happens in a cycle. The problem with people is, they never quite figured out the balance or maintain a neutral POV.

By the way, this topic is going way out of line. Remember, I simply expressed my opinion, and some uncivilized idiot who has failed in learning modesty started it, and from then I had to follow Tit for tat, and I will in future, if needed.

Last edited:
I think this affinity thing for one's country is such an outdated concept. I would love to hold multiple citizenship of various countries or ideally, be free able to traverse the whole earth without the need for passport or visa.

I think this affinity thing for one's country is such an outdated concept. I would love to hold multiple citizenship of various countries or ideally, be free able to traverse the whole earth without the need for passport or visa.
No one is abusing any country, it's the people who are to blame. And I would love to have multiple citizenship too, so that I can move to a hot place in winter, which I utterly hate.

Are you kidding...??? You are grossly deluded.... Its high time you strip yourself of wool of fake patriotism you have over your eyes and open them to the realty.

India IMO is by far the most discriminative country in the world. The extent of display of racism in US or Australia is nothing before India. Not only is skin color based discrimination (particularly against foreigners) wide spread in India, but in addition, caste, religion, region, gender and economic status are all basis for discrimination. Heck, people are discriminated against because of physical and mental disabilities. You are talking about spitting in burgers and puncturing of tyres, here in India, expression of discrimination ranges from as simple as stereotyping/profiling and targeting people on whims to as big a crime as murder, rapes, extreme torture and humiliation. And yes, the extreme variety of this expression is so much of an everyday occurrence in India that people don't even bother knowing about it.

Not a single day goes by without hearing about cases of people getting robbed, humiliated, raped, tortured and murdered because they belong to a lower caste, minority group or because they are foreigners or because they belong to a different region of the country. Rest assured that rarely does anything in the scale of what happens in India on everyday basis, happens in another country and when it does, Indians would be the first to point fingers at them.

Are you kidding...??? You are grossly deluded.... Its high time you strip yourself of wool of fake patriotism you have over your eyes and open them to the realty.

India IMO is by far the most discriminative country in the world. The extent of display of racism in US or Australia is nothing before India. Not only is skin color based discrimination (particularly against foreigners) wide spread in India, but in addition, caste, religion, region, gender and economic status are all basis for discrimination. Heck, people are discriminated against because of physical and mental disabilities. You are talking about spitting in burgers and puncturing of tyres, here in India, expression of discrimination ranges from as simple as stereotyping/profiling and targeting people on whims to as big a crime as murder, rapes, extreme torture and humiliation. And yes, the extreme variety of this expression is so much of an everyday occurrence in India that people don't even bother knowing about it.

Not a single day goes by without hearing about cases of people getting robbed, humiliated, raped, tortured and murdered because they belong to a lower caste, minority group or because they are foreigners or because they belong to a different region of the country. Rest assured that rarely does anything in the scale of what happens in India on everyday basis, happens in another country and when it does, Indians would be the first to point fingers at them.

Shhhh...don't feed the troll.

Back