Aarushi case: Court awards life sentence to Talwars

Everytime i read about this case, it's always a mystery and I would think why would his Parents kill. Seems I will not get my answer soon enough.

Everytime i read about this case, it's always a mystery and I would think why would his Parents kill. Seems I will not get my answer soon enough.

The story doing the rounds is that couples were involved in wife swapping racket and the girl got the whiff of it.
As the circle included politicians and other heavy weights, this couldnt have come out.

The story doing the rounds is that couples were involved in wife swapping racket and the girl got the whiff of it.
As the circle included politicians and other heavy weights, this couldnt have come out.
lol are you being sarcastic
I'm hearing this for the first time

Granted that people living in the vicinity of the said family (including you) have access to hearsay/neighborhood talk but fact of matter is, neither the above quoted theory or the one that the judge explicitly described in the judgement (honour killing) makes sense/or can be backed up. One could punch way too many holes in the theories put up by the CBI. And from the limited bits and pieces of the judgement aired on TV news, it's clear that even the presiding judge had a few questions of his own (direct evidence, motive) regarding the case before relying on the circumstantial evidence to punish the accused couple.

Whether the Talwars are guilty or not, this is an extremely sad state of affairs!

Its not a "racket", its a choice some people take consciously cause they like it. Maybe its not for you and me but what two free will-ed people do is their business. Let the police and the courts hold the bastion of narrow-mindedness. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1385629917][/DOUBLEPOST]And secondly, there is no one theory that has a solid evidencial base to convict the couple. Infact everyone around them swears that it couldnt have been possible. There is no character trait pre-established to the incident. Its a very amusing decision, one that makes me that the court(judge) and the CBI were in a big hurry to let the case be the High court's problem.

Last time i tried to voice an opinion about this i got hammered in this forum. Tread carefully.[DOUBLEPOST=1385631768][/DOUBLEPOST]
hah, nice conspiracy :p Not very original.

Last edited:
What happened to Tehelka Chief lately? Now Goa police has to do something as pressure mounts on them indefinitely. Can we say the same here also.

Back