ACT Fibernet Hyderabad Doubles Speeds; 40mbps at 1050

Using ACT since they came in my locality. Initially they introduced 20 mbps plan with 100GB FUP. Now, its 30mbps 50GB Download FUP and 50GB Upload FUP and 512kbps after FUP. I dont understand why is ACT is bringing regional difference w.r.t plans like Failtel and BSNL :errggghhhh:
Another problem in my area is local operators cut the fibre especially over the weekends. But nonetheless, it is resolved within 6 hours.

Yup. Just noticed. 120Gb is the new FUP for 40mbps plan
Airtel effect.

qbPRxh2.png

Last edited:
Those are some sweet plans tbh. Im tempted by hathaway plans recently after a friend near me got them installed and its working fine. Only thing is they count uploads in FUP usage iirc

Airtel's plan is 50 rupees cheaper but uploads get count.

Those are some sweet plans tbh. Im tempted by hathaway plans recently after a friend near me got them installed and its working fine. Only thing is they count uploads in FUP usage iirc

Heard of YOU broadband 100mbps 125Gb Rs700 plan exclusively for hyd?

https://www.techenclave.com/community/threads/179601/

And also Hathway's plan 40mbps 100GB for 650+taxes.

More 3-4months. You'll see 200GB FUP for 40Mbps plan and 100Gb FUP for 10mbps present plans ;)

Last edited:
:(
In Bangalore its a mere 10GB upgrade..
Aren't they offering more GB's than Airtel at the same price? :p

EDIT: Oh wait hold on. This looks like temporary bump. Now i can see a message on portal page saying its a back to school extra 20Gb offer.

Last edited:
Aren't they offering more GB's than Airtel at the same price? :p

EDIT: Oh wait hold on. This looks like temporary bump. Now i can see a message on portal page saying its a back to school extra 20Gb offer.

Both airtel and ACT are giving 50gb at the same price..
But the advantage on ACT is that when my FUP gets over around 20th of the month, they send me sms for full FUP reset @ 299..
So effectively I pay 1500 for 100gb @ 30mbps.. :)

Which is still more than Hyd plans.. But its the best out here in bangalore..
The only way to reduce prices is having competition like in Hyd.. We need more ISPs here..

Both airtel and ACT are giving 50gb at the same price..
But the advantage on ACT is that when my FUP gets over around 20th of the month, they send me sms for full FUP reset @ 299..
So effectively I pay 1500 for 100gb @ 30mbps.. :)
This is so advantageous but if by the end of the month FUP is not reached,
The remaining data should be added to next month so that no data gets wasted finally.

YOU broadband has such an option which is so advantageous but their connectivity is not on par with ACT broadband.

This is so advantageous but if by the end of the month FUP is not reached,
The remaining data should be added to next month so that no data gets wasted finally.

YOU broadband has such an option which is so advantageous but their connectivity is not on par with ACT broadband.

This is slight OT but would like to mention. My ISP (D-VoIS - I-ON) has this option. E.g. I am on 2Mbps UL plan for 30 days at 600; resulting 20 bucks per day. Now after 20 days, if I change plan to 4Mbps UL for 30 days at 800, 200 (10 days * 20 bucks per day) is adjusted in this amount. Effectively from 21st of month I can start using 4Mbps UL without loosing out on my previous plan.

Last edited:
This is slight OT but would like to mention. My ISP (D-VoIS - I-ON) has this option. E.g. I am 2Mbps UL plan for 30 days at 600; resulting 20 bucks per day. Now after 20 days, if I change plan to 4Mbps UL for 30 days at 800, 200 (10 days * 20 bucks per day) is adjusted in this amount. Effectively from 21st of month I can start using 4Mbps UL without loosing out on my previous plan.
SSV FTW

I got 20GB extra Data to My Account; Back to school offer ...
ACT connectivity, except during the storm 10 ds ago, has been exceptional

I was checking on the portal. I too got a bump of 20GB this month. I was under the impression that last month after full FUP reset some 20GB was left over. I thought they may be carry forwarding it. But the biggest downer is the post FUP speed which is 512 Kbps.

Back