Adani group, an Evil corp?

IMO we should refrain from tagging. That defeats the purpose of a meaningful discussion. The intent in general is to contribute to a healthy society; just that the perceptions and suggestions differ. Let us discuss merits and demerits only.

Some guy has written this comment on twitter..Very apt

Why? aren't wealth creators citizens of India? Or your india is different than their's?

Sorry but I don't agree. There are ways to manipulate. And those in power can always control. Albeit in some cases like Morbi bridge, it was sheer preferential treatment.

I don't understand the goal post shift. You wanna talk about Morbi let's talk about it and let's see what State has taken action and there has been plenty but the tactic you are employing is derailing.
and we have RTI, and courts, you can always go there and prove everyone wrong if you know the reality better. Same BS was peddled for Rafale jets and when it went to SC, all lies were caught and pappu was left to apologize.

The response you have given amounts to nothing but your words, so are you seriously discussing a topic where your source is nothing but "Trust me bro"?

Nation has seen lies in rafale, pegasus (where opposition didn't even submit their phone and kept peddling lies on social media), lies for Meta, lies for Tek Fog. Citizen's have lost confidence on oppositions accusations. It's all lies and lies. Heck, does anyone know, we literally don't have any opposition in LS since 2014 as you need 53+ seats to even be an official opposition in LS? Stop lying, and start telling the truths coz I'm fed up of a democracy where we don't have any opposition.
Is anyone is going to read these 400 pdf or TL;DR :p

Not those who wanted adani to reply to the accusations and when he did, DF's be like "whose gonna read bruh".

Why? aren't wealth creators citizens of India?
Yes they are. But does that give them license to do anything? Do you not agree that those in position have advantage? The higher one is, more advantage one has. Why attack on a private company is attack on nation ? How can their CFO ( who btw is an Aussie ) have Indian flag in background and talk about Jallianwala Bagh and target Indians.

I don't understand the goal post shift.
There is no goal post shift. We are discussing multiple issues which point to the one root cause .. the political will to eradicate / limit corruption.

You wanna talk about Morbi let's talk about it and let's see what State has taken action and there has been plenty but the tactic you are employing is derailing.
and we have RTI, and courts, you can always go there and prove everyone wrong if you know the reality better. Same BS was peddled for Rafale jets and when it went to SC, all lies were caught and pappu was left to apologize.
It is not action .. but reaction. Had there been action , the contract would not have been awarded to a watch making company.

The response you have given amounts to nothing but your words, so are you seriously discussing a topic where your source is nothing but "Trust me bro"?
Response to ? I've shared two videos which cites several stats. You may refer that.

I don't equate an allegation or accusation against one citizen of India to an allegation or accusation against the entire country.

Good for you to live in that bubble. The infra adani makes is not for himself but for the countrymen. If you had basic understanding of Geopolitics, you would know who this attack is to.

Honestly I think you know already but politics makes you throw your own citizen's under the bus just coz they could crack it, and you couldn't.

My India is bigger, greater and mightier than one particular person, be it Adani or anybody.

Sorry, but if that is the case then why do we have individual rights in the country anyways? My India is where I respect a billionaire being the citizen of the country, the same way I would respect a citizen who is struggling coz of poverty.

Yes they are. But does that give them license to do anything? Do you not agree that those in position have advantage? The higher one is, more advantage one has. Why attack on a private company is attack on nation ? How can their CFO ( who btw is an Aussie ) have Indian flag in background and talk about Jallianwala Bagh and target Indians.

The company is publicly listed and citizens have invested in it. You think you targeting your own Indian company will make any dent to Adani? The dent will go to the citizen's invested in the company and the citizen's employed in the company. Yes I do see it as a target Indians being one of a citizen here and you don't speak for me and countless others.

There is no goal post shift. We are discussing multiple issues which point to the one root cause .. the political will to eradicate / limit corruption.

Sorry we were discussing adani and you took it to Morbi. That's literally the definition of goal post shift, and I rather not take how to eradicate corruption lessons from someone who didn't voice out when adani invests in WB or Rajasthan or Chhattisgarh. Corruption is when a private company is forcefully nationalized and then likes of you keep quite when the vary same company goes bankrupt.

It is not action .. but reaction. Had there been action , the contract would not have been awarded to a watch making company.
Nicely ignored the lies, and contract can be awarded to anyone who goes for proper bidding process. I don't have any experience textile but if I have the capital, I can certainly go in that sector as long as I employee people who has experience in that secor.

Response to ? I've shared two videos which cites several stats. You may refer that.

I have referred to your comment you made where you made allegation of "there are ways to manipulate".

The videos you have shared is nothing but weak opposition crying. Interestingly you put a video of a MP of a state where her own party CM wants adani to invest in WB. Either the CM is a fraud or the MP who prolly will be thrown out of the party soon as she is on thin ice now. She has been humiliated by her own CM if you recall.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sobirvs hey man don't get offended pls... but you're very wrong and I mean you're way off from zone. Let clear few thing... and pardon me I don't quite figure out how multi quote is working so...
EVERYTHING WILL ONLY MAKE SENSE TO YOU IF YOU CONSIDER
- Adani is a public ltd company, not a govt, not a nation. FULL STOP

1. contract can be awarded to anyone who goes for proper bidding process.
My view- Most of the govt. bidding already get finalized (behind door) even before actual/legal bidding started.

2.You think you targeting your own Indian company will make any dent to Adani? The dent will go to the citizen's invested in the company and the citizen's employed in the company. Yes I do see it as a target Indians being one of a citizen here and you don't speak for me and countless others.
My view- It's not about our own Indian company, the question is about a company who get allegations on using all kind of mal practice in the system and taking advantage of current bjp govt. Never underestimate Public sentiment, you can refer to share market trend for refernce.

3.The infra adani makes is not for himself but for the countrymen
My view- SERIOUSLY BRO...

Honestly I think you know already but politics makes you throw your own concesnes under the bus just coz you believe adani (alleged involved in malpractice pvt. company) = bjp (alleged provided backdor to their electrol funding partners) =India (a sovereign nation)

Never thought I'd see people defending literal billionaires on the internet. Straight fight between Elon Twitter Stans vs. Adani Desi Fans.
Defending anyone is fine, there are no problems with that considering its a free country.
The problem is that not a single post in the defense goes beyond rhetoric.

Its almost universally a toxic mix of ad-hominem attacks on the entity that raised the question, or worse, an extreme generalization of said attack on the West as a whole.
Hell, even the CFO of said org compared this report to the Jalianwala bagh tragedy (seriously?)

Some go beyond that and make a complete anti-national strawman of anyone who even so much as attempts to think otherwise.

Every single defense post I have seen here or elsewhere falls in one or more of the above categories and I am genuinely hoping that someone proves me wrong by showing me a valid counter :|

Honestly I think you know already but politics makes you throw your own concesnes under the bus just coz you believe adani (alleged involved in malpractice pvt. company) = bjp (alleged provided backdor to their electrol funding partners) =India (a sovereign nation)
You nailed it man

likes of you
First of all .. not acceptable. We can have a meaningful discussion without resorting to aggression, tagging etc. If not, I'll rather happy to not engage in conversation with you.

You think you targeting your own Indian company will make any dent to Adani?
Yes, we all should voice our opinions, ask questions whenever need arise. Why should one keep mum and accept wrong doings ??

Sorry we were discussing adani and you took it to Morbi. That's literally the definition of goal post shift,
As I mentioned, If Adani's case is also proven to have wrong doings it will be at such a big scale that it cannot happen without the knowledge of higher ups in govt.

contract can be awarded to anyone who goes for proper bidding process. I don't have any experience textile but if I have the capital, I can certainly go in that sector as long as I employee people who has experience in that sector.
Fair enough. Then do we have info on which govt official(s) / bureaucrat(s) are named in chargesheet ? How many of them got suspended and are facing enquiry ? If yes, then it will be a good action. If not then what I mentioned holds good.

Also what are your thoughts on

Just one point here, if we are so sure of transparency, what happened to electoral bonds - Isn't transparency required there as well? What about changes in stand for pm cares - from govt to pvt to out of RTI etc .

I have referred to your comment you made where you made allegation of "there are ways to manipulate".
Unfortunately it is rampant for people to use contacts, connections, bribe to get there way. That's something so obvious.

The videos you have shared is nothing but weak opposition crying. Interestingly you put a video of a MP of a state where her own party CM wants adani to invest in WB. Either the CM is a fraud or the MP who prolly will be thrown out of the party soon as she is on thin ice now. She has been humiliated by her own CM if you recall.
Focus on what part (the stats ) and not on who said it

I don't recollect seeing any business of Adani that is technically advanced enough to command the PE ratios that suddenly swung up post Jan 2021.
Can someone here who is a "Supporter" of Adani group explain the changes in business warranting the change in market valuation?

Also to the shills advocating that Adani is doing stuff for the country - please refer my question above - what business is Adani is that is so technologicaly advanced that only Adani can pull it off? Infra projects?
LMAO!!!
You mean if Adani is not there then there is no other company in India that could implement the project???

Patriotism is like a religion. Runs high in this forum.
Its always hilarious to see a 'nobody' defending a billionaire/celebrity/politician/corporate as if they care for you or need you.

Stupidity has no limit.
Simping for corpos is like Cringe Pro Max Ultra Plus

I don't think they are directly defending or simping for Adani etc. It is based on political affiliation.

If tomorrow any of these rich men accuse the same politicians, imagine how these defenders will react.

I don't think they are directly defending or simping for Adani etc. It is based on political affiliation.

If tomorrow any of these rich men accuse the same politicians, imagine how these defenders will react.
Very likely true...
Also extremely ironic considering the same folks would be the first to take up a defense position if the thread were about the links between said political party and corporate :p

328150219_1151466236252151_6590754121935822240_n.jpg

Back