Adobe or SAP Labs?? I have my interview on the same day

eggman

Adept
ADOBE to visit for Campus Placement. Any suggestions!

Job Profile :Software tester

Anyone who is working under Adobe or any experience of this process plz share info like the kind of questions to expect in Interview!

Re: ADOBE to visit for Campus Placement. Any suggestions!

^Campus recruitment eh? What grade pointer are you? Don't get me wrong but I have heard that Adobe looks for students with a great GPA (somewhere around the above 9.0 mark). What course are you pursuing btw?

So keep your fingers crossed and be prepared. :p

Lol. Our college follows %age system,! Mine is 75 and the cut off is 65% . So no problemo there!

But even they might have a minimum cutoff %age system in place. :lol:

Desecrator said:
But even they might have a minimum cutoff %age system in place. :lol:

Congratulations on finding the hidden message: 0096 2251 2110 8105

eggman said:
Lol. Our college follows %age system,! Mine is 75 and the cut off is 65% . So no problemo there!

Go with the tshirt if you get shortlisted for interview..... Will be an interesting conversation if you can pull it properly.. ;) :bleh:

Take a white T Shirt, marker, someone with a good handwriting and get going :p

Show them the retarded threads you started here under your "Thom_Yorke" alias. Fkin A, eh?

hi.. i dont think ADOBE would stick up 2 the higher % or CGPA candidates..

since Adobe coming for Tester profile..generally Adobe recruitment process has 4-5 rounds. dont worry.. some aptitude rounds.. and yes adobe asks puzzles.. online paper will help you ..:) all the best

eggman said:
Congratulations on finding the hidden message: 0096 2251 2110 8105
You really are a genius sir! :thumb:

Common sense should probably tell you that although your college recruitment cell has put 65% as an entry for the qualification ladders, Adobe will be looking for students with a higher %age - which is what I conveyed.

LOL and like DC said, please show them those uber threads you had created here. :rofl:

Adobe is a fun company to work for but your job profile it quite pathetic. There is no growth in that segment cuz you would be doing product testing whihc would most probably be manual . This would make it difficult to change a job later on. If u have plans for further studies then you should join it for a brand name else take some quality development job :p .

their package is higher than any company visiting our collage!!

Lol..........I am interested in Adobe because its a Product Based Company with high reputation.The offers I have in hand are of Service Based Company. Plus , SInce I will be doing MBA after 2 years, I care for money and brand name more than Job Satisfaction. Having said all that, I doubt if I will make it .........their interviews are phadu!!!!

Back