Advice on job needed urgently

Baking? Cakes?[DOUBLEPOST=1456404436][/DOUBLEPOST]M in a dilemma now. Went to another internship interview today and that is related to my current MAX work. Got that as well. Now I am really not able to choose

Last edited:
Any advice now??
I am thinking to stick to this internship as it's what I do already. Although I wont be paid anything for it but still, I need the experience

You need experience to d anything even, freelance. From the job desc, it seems you would be comfortable settling in the internship, go ahead.

OT: Get used to typing in full English:) No SMS lingo (like "M" above). Habits in personal comms creep into office ones.

Thanks for that tip but believe me when I say it never ever happens. Not even once in a 100 times that I make any error someplace it can't be accepted.
Forums are a different story. I don't even write K or OK. I write okay always. If my hands are dirty or if I am eating, then only I write OK. I also don't write God. I write god.[DOUBLEPOST=1456600156][/DOUBLEPOST]Damn it. They don't have a system for me to work on. Should I buy a laptop for the internship as it would be needed later as well or find another place where I get paid?

Last edited:
Was away travelling.

Were you told that you would need to bring in your own system? I am not from IT so, don't know if this is normal.

Back