Airtel BB 2x night speed

I heard you have to call up the helpline and they will charge 49/- per month extra.....

then your b/w is doubled..... I have not tried it yet

umm...speeds double up after 11 no after 10.30 ... and i think its applicable only on 128 and 256 kbps unlimited connections..not on any other one..

What download speeds are you getting right now ?

I have a 256 u/l thing too (in delhi though) & am getting speeds between 55-60 kB/s on a well seeded torrent...*knocks on wood*

daytime speeds are around 25-30 *knocks on wood again*

I've called Airtel in the past and they had no idea about increased speeds at night for an additional 50 bucks. I think only Chennai and Mumbai can enjoy this add-on for now.

i live in chennai and i took this offer. everyday my speed changes to 60kbps at 11pm sharp and drops again at 8am in the morning no problem. however i had to send them an email to get it 'officially' activated. thats what they told me to do.

@reef_d i live in dahisar i know the connection doesnt exist as yet over here but it doesnt matter... i know tht number but is it the only one? cause when i called at tht number it was engaged looks like this connection is on HOT sale !!! :D

ashr said:
i live in chennai and i took this offer. everyday my speed changes to 60kbps at 11pm sharp and drops again at 8am in the morning no problem. however i had to send them an email to get it 'officially' activated. thats what they told me to do.

Anyone know the name of this add-on, because I'd like to see if I can use some influence to take advantage of this :p

RiO said:
I've called Airtel in the past and they had no idea about increased speeds at night for an additional 50 bucks. I think only Chennai and Mumbai can enjoy this add-on for now.
the extra 50/49 rs is for top up plans....the thing is they are offering various speed bumps at avarious location.Me from bangalore...i had a 256 night unlimited(toped up ) .... there was no double speed duing nights...but i shifted to 128 kbps unlimited.
& am getting double speeds during night ( ~9pm to ~8am)..& the bill doesnt go above
rs.778/- :D
that is for 128 kbps duing day time & 256 kbps during night time...:hap2:

akshitmohan said:
I'm in delhi too ...

did u get this thing activated or wat ?

I am from Noida and i am also getting double speeds at night :hap2: . For the NCR region they are providing double the speed for free( no 49/- topup required :bleh: )

Back