Airtel implements caps on Unlimited plans.

er.. i think u got the links wrong. they dont work in ie either. those "..." dots in the links above shouldnt be there i think.

The earlier links worked fine for me. Firefox for some reason wasn't allowing them to open. I copied the whole link location into IE & it allowed me to download the pdf file.

john117 said:
err the 512k and 1mbps home plus plans are back on airtel website and there is no mention of fair usage .. but a fishy statement at bottom
**Applicable only for Residential Customers with Single PC.
hey did anyone asked about these plans coz there is no mention of fair use policy for these ..

wat do they mean by this .. how are they gonna check if i m connecting one pc or multiple??

john117 said:
hey did anyone asked about these plans coz there is no mention of fair use policy for these ..

wat do they mean by this .. how are they gonna check if i m connecting one pc or multiple??

i assume that your connection will be tied your computer's mac address. so one particular computer can use the connection. if you want to hook up another pc to the connection, you need to call them up and give them the new mac address.

at least, this is how it works for reliance connections.

I am using Airtel 384 kbps
am over the limits mentioned here in this thread
I am not experiencing any capping
my account is a monthly one so if this gets applied i leave the next month
I think my account is postpaid or prepaid ( not sure , will check)
ANyone here from Mumbai on Airtel experiencing capping first hand?

Back