Airtel Speed Upgraded?

guys am too on turbo 1299 plan i.e 512kbps during and 1mbps during night,no speed upgrades yet for me...,what the hell should i do,to get speed bumps from airtel :mad:

Srirama said:
guys am too on turbo 1299 plan i.e 512kbps during and 1mbps during night,no speed upgrades yet for me...,what the hell should i do,to get speed bumps from airtel :mad:
iam in the same boat as you are bro Mother effin airtel :mad:

My current plan is Rs.1699+Rs.100.....2Mbps till 100GB and after that it comes down to 1mbps and remain there forever :p

BUT Last month i crossed 130GB..and still remained at 2mbps ;)

Srirama said:
Just wait it out. It may come to effect in your circle also pretty soon...

It's weird that no one from Airtel has any clarity on the FUP post this speed enhancement. I'll constantly keep monitoring my download for this month and if it gets FUP'd, then I'll know what's the limit.

Attachments

• airtelgimmick.jpg
    airtelgimmick.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 191
My a/c details shows I have downloaded approximately 27GB from 27th July (my billing cycle date) till today. Don't see any sort of reduction in speed.

Ethan_Hunt said:
It's weird that no one from Airtel has any clarity on the FUP post this speed enhancement. I'll constantly keep monitoring my download for this month and if it get FUP'd, then I'll know what's the limit.
the CC guys don't know anything.

airtel presence guys know a bit

yup, on Turbo1299(was 512 day, 1mbps night, day FUP was 100gb and none at night), Now getting 24X7 1mbps for the past 10 days, and have been leeching like mad, no FUP yet

dont want to call CC and jinx it :p

Back