Alan Wake - Discussion Thread

Re: The Official Alan Wake Discussion Thread!

Some develop a 360 Emulator so that i can run this game on PC

Yeah, the canned the PC version because they wanted gamers to have the ultimate experience which is on a couch with a 540p rez

Not having games like these on pc is just wrong on so many levels. But i think they'll make up for it with Max Payne 3 for the PC guys.

Been following this game since 2007 and I'm glad I own a Xbox 360. So damn excited! Once this game comes out, all movies, games and TV shows will be sidelined. Hope to get my early copy. :D

yeah this ain't gonna come out on PC like Gears of war 2/Halo 3, Microsoft sucks for this, they can release it afetr a year if they wanna, but they wanna keep it to the 360. f them man. :|

Solid_Snake said:
Yeah, the canned the PC version because they wanted gamers to have the ultimate experience which is on a couch with a 540p rez

And you don't think that can be achieved?

Ethan_Hunt said:
And you don't think that can be achieved?

sure can be, but the same thing can be done on 1080p (on a PC) sitting on a sofa/lying on bed with a 360 wireless controller :|

Aman27deep said:
sure can be, but the same thing can be done on 1080p (on a PC) sitting on a sofa/lying on bed with a 360 wireless controller :|

What screen size are we talking about here, when you say the 1080p on a PC?

My friend, if you have a 24 inch monitor and sit even at a 5 feet difference from the monitor, then the 360's graphics would easily look stunning. Never under estimate that console.

Guys , buy this game to keep 360 exclusive keep alive

What abt a 42" or 60" TV with 1080p rez??

Also no one is underestimating the console,it just that that PC gamers were shafted because M$ decided to can the PC version(to sell more on the X60) and that PC gamers will no longer be able to play the game on the Platform of their choice because someone decided to be greedy

Amazing Pricing for Alan Wake 1800 for Stand Edition and 2250 for LE

BUY THIS GAME

Bright Falls: The Prequel to Alan Wake

Episode 1: Oh Deer!

[youtube]4DSR45ZF0r8&feature=related[/youtube]

Episode 2: Time Flies

[youtube]ZV5RPW1iGjU[/youtube]

Back