Alan Wake - Discussion Thread

Re: The Official Alan Wake Discussion Thread!

Only thing i didn't liked about the game was In-game Camera it happen with me many times where trees would come in sight while resistance with Taken

Even though we didnt have much to do in combat, I never found the game repetitve or dull at any part, thats one impressive thing I like about this game!

Never liked the sound and shooting of a revolver until I played this game!

The second season for the game? Bring it on! :D

Although it is just a rumour as of today, it might very well be announced at the E3 2011, this June. Looking forward to the event. There might be a whole lot of games and their sequels to be announced.

I dont know about you fellas, but this seemed like one of the dumbest storylines ive played through in a long time. I mean such amazing GFX, such awesome attention to detail & such a rotten storyline ! Just imagine if Remedy had used the same resources & game engine to make another Max Payne like shooter (this game is running on a modified Max Payne 2 engine) it would have been a killing fest for all of us . Guess any studio that Microsoft purchases goes senile with their sense of making exciting games.

Just replaying the game now , feel Alan Wake more scary too me than Dead Space 2

^Finding it interesting during the second playthrough? :p

I mean you know what would spawn in a particular area so the suspense factor is as good as dead.

Its been more than 6 months when i completed the game but the background score and music are good enough.

Just finished the game.

Awesome game. None of the game which i played so far gave me the creeps as much as this did. I mean i am actually playing the role of a normal fragile human being here. That itself made me look for cover :lol:

Awesome sound tracks :eek:hyeah: so damn good they were.

But the ending......... I want an ending for this game :p

Completed 'The Signal' DLC last night. Happy to report it was pretty lengthy for a 360MB DLC. The story followed up from where the main game left us. Took me sometime to adjust with the control scheme and took some beating initially. Enemies are larger in number for this DLC. Everything else was pretty standard and no major plot progress was achieved. Will start 'The Writer' tonight. :)

dinjo said:
So nothing was conclusive to story yet ?
Nothing in this episode. This episode was all about getting Zane's help to get ourselves out of the "Dark place". Very intense episode though.

Back