Alan Wake - Discussion Thread

Chaos

Skilled
Alan Wake Trailer

The E3 trailer for Remedy's(Dev of Max Payne 1/2) next game is available. Grab the incredible looking trailer here:

8mbps http://download.reme...30_51_8mbps.wmv

15mbps http://download.reme...0_51_15mbps.wmv

Looks mind bogglingly cool.
happy14.gif

I Think This Game is supposed to be a Next gen Game ! so Is it a DX 10 game or a DX9 game ? BTW There is a PC sticky Now so it would be better if u post it there !

Re: Alan Wake Trailer

Sorry for breaking all this excitement, but don't you know as yet that Alan Wake won't run on any single core CPU with the exceptions of few P4 HTs at the most.

I searched all over the freakin' place and didn't find a proper discussion thread for this game. So..ahem...let's proceed with making a new thread, shall we?

Yes, it's that time of the year, when Remedy's much hyped/talked/drooled game is about to be released. With less than a month to go for it's release, this game deserves to be in the limelight.

For those of you who have followed the game's progress reports (like yours truly ;)), you must have already seen the first 10 minutes gameplay video and the Day/Light Gameplay video. It turning out to be a truly kick-ass title for next month. And with a bucket load of games coming out on the same date (May 18th), what will be your choice?

Well, I know that I have my eyes set on Alan Wake as the numero uno priority and followed by Rockstar's Red Dead Redemption.

So all you XBOTS, rejoice, as this game may finally be a saviour for exclusive title. :)

Leaving you with the "Building The Thriller" trailer:

[youtube]wjNZT9QobIY&playnext=1&p=D71774ADB990D922&index=4&feature=PlayList&playnext_from=PL&ytsession=LTqjWjzQP7cgJQNNzCGgROurptSWmHUFP-nzIkfzRmQBYn9CmIBpWaUrEuQZ9COOrUHyYG_-xEEMjxBYePuJZzthtLENoEwZgnNN7PpJEd1oo6dkoZIZ5Vdx3jyIxioAtRfIWQJRu0uBOUXD6Jz4mciCW9ZmQJ5hdVU9J3whTO1yCCUDSt5jEX3N8lZ_CMHO1_4LUVJOAPMIzchLtChSLr10tt88RSIyr_sSU4Xs_zAz_2ETAhSXX9u00XeSpX0fGCQXbZH1yz_Ry1SgO7g_IbkKEDyrR128js2LeX2zPmLHbFhGXrHjyERDai3rp6m2EtYDK1WHkVYNoNGk3YqcS0JhdzY-b-qQ[/youtube]

Re: The Official Alan Wake Discussion Thread!

I loved the max payne series, and have no doubt that remedy will nail this yet again. This is the one game that makes me sad for owning just the ps3. Well back to GOW3 now....

Back