Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

SunnyBoi

Branch Manager
Patron
as long as address is India, you cannot complete the order. Ive ordered with Indian card to other country address successfully recently.

saggyN73

Recruit
I ordered one item from ebay.com and seller is from China. Item is being shipped and expected to arrive in 30+ days. I hope I did not make a mistake.

PoBoy

Skilled
btw, in the past the shipping and customer service of this site was very good.

example of fasttech customer service :
Capture_2021-06-10_093325.jpg

y2s

Disciple
Seems like one is able to place orders on AliExpress once again. Shipping with Yanwen - Most items seem like they can now be ordered.

What is the legality though? As it has not been unbanned in India officially.

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
Many of the shipping charge are insane. I checked some small items the other day and the lowest shipping charge came to 3-4k. The items themselves cost less than 1000rs! The items are not electronics fyi.

y2s

Disciple
Many of the shipping charge are insane. I checked some small items the other day and the lowest shipping charge came to 3-4k. The items themselves cost less than 1000rs! The items are not electronics fyi.
I'm seeing ~ $5 on most items. Yanwen/SunYou . Maybe have a look again as even I was seeing those insane EMS quotes till a couple of days ago.

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
AE still blocked via JioFi.
I'm using a free vpn/ip hiding software called goodbyeip. It's there on GitHub. Some members recommended it and I like it.
But the software randomly crashes sometimes and when it happens just delete the extracted files and extract a new one again from the same zipped folder. It will work again.

roofrider

Disciple
Website works normally now for me, but payment doesn't go through. Maybe it would with a VPN? Haven't tried. Yeah Yanwen shipping option is available with some sellers

Last edited: