Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

as long as address is India, you cannot complete the order. Ive ordered with Indian card to other country address successfully recently.

I ordered one item from ebay.com and seller is from China. Item is being shipped and expected to arrive in 30+ days. I hope I did not make a mistake.

btw, in the past the shipping and customer service of this site was very good.

example of fasttech customer service :
Capture_2021-06-10_093325.jpg

Seems like one is able to place orders on AliExpress once again. Shipping with Yanwen - Most items seem like they can now be ordered.

What is the legality though? As it has not been unbanned in India officially.

Many of the shipping charge are insane. I checked some small items the other day and the lowest shipping charge came to 3-4k. The items themselves cost less than 1000rs! The items are not electronics fyi.

Many of the shipping charge are insane. I checked some small items the other day and the lowest shipping charge came to 3-4k. The items themselves cost less than 1000rs! The items are not electronics fyi.
I'm seeing ~ $5 on most items. Yanwen/SunYou . Maybe have a look again as even I was seeing those insane EMS quotes till a couple of days ago.

AE still blocked via JioFi.
I'm using a free vpn/ip hiding software called goodbyeip. It's there on GitHub. Some members recommended it and I like it.
But the software randomly crashes sometimes and when it happens just delete the extracted files and extract a new one again from the same zipped folder. It will work again.

Website works normally now for me, but payment doesn't go through. Maybe it would with a VPN? Haven't tried. Yeah Yanwen shipping option is available with some sellers

Last edited:
This is the case since many months now. I've ordered with my India card but to a non India address. The site won't allow you to complete payment if the destination address is India.
Ah damn, for a second i thought something changed because the website opened just fine without any vpn. Earlier only half the images in a page would load. Must be my ISP then.

Back