Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

Yaar Chinese pe you can't trust that easily. There govt. Is like two headed venomous snake.

Just with this one small development i dont think govt. Is going to allow AliExpress.

But it's a right step forward.
100% agree.
Better safe than sorry.

I ONLY want to order small replacement ICs and components.
Indian Importers import through some via medium and sell at 10x profit.

According to news, India-china border issue resolved somewhat.
Will Aliexpress ban also resolve anytime soon?

I would have thought the two would have been linked.

"Allow free trade and we'll stop bothering you."

Then the government of India can save face against the opposition as well. Woo, politics.

Has anyone been able to check of any of the banned apps/services have been unbanned?

Give them some time. They are checking with Jio to see which apps could be direct competitors when considering an unban. Once Ambani ji reverts to the email, we are gucci.
Every rupee sent directly to aliexpress, bypassing a local middleman, is free money slipping away. Why let all the cash bleed abroad when a local gatekeeper could capture some of it right here? They wouldn’t - only a fool leaves free money on the table, and Ambani isn’t one of them. It’s easy, free profit.

Last edited:
Every rupee sent directly to aliexpress, bypassing a local middleman, is free money slipping away. Why let cash bleed abroad when a local gatekeeper could capture some of it right here it right here? They wouldn’t - only a fool leaves free money on the table, and Ambani isn’t one of them. It’s easy, free profit.

Yep.

And its a good thing too. Why should I a consumer pay X amount when I could pay 2X and make sure Ambani ji can have another wedding for their son/daughter. They need that money more than we do.

Afaik it's not cheaper except during black friday sales. Price is almost at par as in india.
In Europe most of the loot-lo type sale prices are in store only.

In USA loot-lo type sales are mostly online.

Having said that is not like online sales does not happen at all in Europe or in-store does not happen in USA.

Just percentage is higher.

If I had to buy something from Europe. I would ask my cousin to check instore and see if he can spot some really good stuff for low price too.

Back