Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

One of my parcels ordered in Jan 2015 came now on September 2015. So it depends on what shipping method you choose
Whow! This is supercool. Reminds of childhood storied about Indian Post.

Looks like he got the rrfund and the stuff... Win win [emoji6]
For me it will be action moment. I'll contact the seller and find ways to repay the refunded amount.
Lets not make business difficult for honest businessmen.[DOUBLEPOST=1445155853][/DOUBLEPOST]
One of my parcels ordered in Jan 2015 came now on September 2015. So it depends on what shipping method you choose
BTW, which method did you use?
We can use it for sending surprizes ;)

Last edited:
Guys i ordered an IEM from Aliexpress and got this tracking no. : HN004764922AE
It has started updating after 2 days but the no. is not working in any of the sites u guys mentioned.
I can only track it in LINK and aliexpress. Is that tracking no. legit?

Also i used SBI Maestro DC and it worked with secure code. :O

well its range is way better then the 600m model i was using with my dlink.. im getting full bars on my mac for the price its a solid router. had left it downloading all night no disconnections or anything so far im satisfied . for that price there is nothing to complain.. u can see the router status on the tenda app on android.. tweak settings from the phone itself . I would totally suggest thsi to anyone wanting a good ac band router on a budget - makes the xiaomi router pointless at same price..

well its range is way better then the 600m model i was using with my dlink.. im getting full bars on my mac for the price its a solid router. had left it downloading all night no disconnections or anything so far im satisfied . for that price there is nothing to complain.. u can see the router status on the tenda app on android.. tweak settings from the phone itself . I would totally suggest thsi to anyone wanting a good ac band router on a budget - makes the xiaomi router pointless at same price..
Thanks for the ultra short review :p
Will order it on 11th Nov as there will be a sale going on...

I received one of my lost aliexpress orders last week.
It was ordered in May. received after 7 months :(
I will wait for another month for the remaining four packets and will make a repayment.
I had received refund for three of those lost orders.

I got a shipped tracking number item for last 6 days but not showing in China post even after so many days. ...........what are my options?
If you are not able to find any tracking info yourself, write to seller and ask for a screenshot of tracking page.
Also ask him link for tracking your packet.

Back