Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

Could not find a thread for dhgate.. So posting here, i had bought an pc diag card from dhgate and seller shipped after 15 days, when i track the item it shows item sent to ghaziabad, UP,whereas i live in Coimbatore, tamilnadu. What do i do now?

What does the tracking status exactly say send a screenshot or tracking no......
:eek:[DOUBLEPOST=1440569067][/DOUBLEPOST]
Could not find a thread for dhgate.. So posting here, i had bought an pc diag card from dhgate and seller shipped after 15 days, when i track the item it shows item sent to ghaziabad, UP,whereas i live in Coimbatore, tamilnadu. What do i do now?

Here are the s s

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1440569360958.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1440569360958.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 188
  • uploadfromtaptalk1440569396237.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1440569396237.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 186
There are 3 possibilities over here:
1) The sender has sent you the wrong tracking Number
2) There may be a data typing error ( as it happened to me once, so you need to contact your local post office after a day or 2 )
3) Have you provided proper Pin code?

Hey guys, is there any way to redress grievances if you have been charged customs duty in excess of what it should rightfully be? If yes, is the option available after paying the duty to the postman/courier or do you have to refuse to accept delivery?

Contemplating getting a mini projector for cheap. I don't mind if I have to pay customs (even 40-50%) so long as it is based on the actual landed cost. Just apprehensive whether the base rate used (on which the customs duty is applicable) will be the one of the actual product (ie USD $40) or of some commercial big-name projector like Epson (ie USD 300).

Thanks.

^^ You have to deny paying duty to the Post office delivery man. Give them in writing that you'll apply to Customs for reassessment of duty. After that you can approach the Asstt. Commissioner, Customs, Foreign Post Office with your papers to get the duty reassessed. But there is no assurance that the duty will get reassessed.

^^ You have to deny paying duty to the Post office delivery man. Give them in writing that you'll apply to Customs for reassessment of duty. After that you can approach the Asstt. Commissioner, Customs, Foreign Post Office with your papers to get the duty reassessed. But there is no assurance that the duty will get reassessed.
Thanks for that. Helped clear things up.

Hi Guyz Im am in a big problem over here:
I have ordered a phone from aliexpress and the phone has a problem, the back key is not working....
Now i thought that i would repair it by local repairer, but he checked the phone and found out that the Motherboard is faulty..
Cost of the motherboard is approximately equal to the phone's price!!
Now i have only one option, i will have to return the phone to the seller(HK UNIQUE COMPANY).....
What would be the postal charges for sending the parcel back?
What would be the cheapest option in this case?
Should i send it via India post?

WHAT SHOULD I DO??
Please help me out of this!!

If the battery is removable from the phone then you can send using worldnet express,. Sometimes posts people will refuse saying electronics and stuff like that, but tell them you are returning item as it is not working. Then they will allow it.
Keep all proof like purchase invoice, payment receipt, email copies with seller, etc ready.

Hi Guyz Im am in a big problem over here:
I have ordered a phone from aliexpress and the phone has a problem, the back key is not working....
Now i thought that i would repair it by local repairer, but he checked the phone and found out that the Motherboard is faulty..
Cost of the motherboard is approximately equal to the phone's price!!
Now i have only one option, i will have to return the phone to the seller(HK UNIQUE COMPANY).....
What would be the postal charges for sending the parcel back?
What would be the cheapest option in this case?
Should i send it via India post?

WHAT SHOULD I DO??
Please help me out of this!!

Can you not open a dispute on the aliexpress as item not as described or something. I had once opened a dispute for item not received and got my money back.

Back