Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

This whole re-assessment business is testing my patience. There are three parties involved other than you - Local PO, Foreign post office, Customs office.

L PO sent the parcel with my letter to FPO and instead it reached the GPO :|
Now all three fcukers are playing pass the ball. Anyway, going to LPO tomorrow, he said he will talk with the post master and sort it out.
If he doesnt, im going to rain shit on them. Its been 1 month since i declined and asked for reassessment, and it hasn't even reached Customs. Argh.

yes increase in signal is there in 2G , At-least 15Dbm as per display on device . At home most network BTS are close by .
Will test in detail using signal monitor apps
But It works . 2G confirmed

Received my package today. No duty was charged.

Had placed the order on 22nd August. Received it today. Was shipped using AliExpress Standard Shipping.

The package was marked as a gift. Outer envelope was intact which means Customs did not open the package at all.

Product link - http://s.aliexpress.com/mmQFNVjQ
(from AliExpress Android)

Last edited:
it is good to see that limit has been increased to RS 50000.
if we are buying one item then obviously it is for personal use.

Even though no customs duty is charged but these charges will be levied on the expensive stuff.
Countervailing Duty (CVD) 12.5%
Additional CVD
4%
Infrastructure Cess
0 - 0
National Calamity Contingent Duty (NCCD)
1%

These charges are for importing the cellphones.

I was charged Rs. 900 as custom. So total cost:
Product- 2500
Shipping (fedex ie) - 2500
customs - 900

Just letting everyone know

btw does anyone know why customs were charged here? I am not charged any customs for ordering similarly priced electronics from dealextreme/gearbest ?

Can someone advise what is the last status shown in Aliexpress tracking. My local post office is not reliable hence will have to go and check. Latest status is as shown.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161006-095708.png
    Screenshot_20161006-095708.png
    262 KB · Views: 225
Can someone advise what is the last status shown in Aliexpress tracking. My local post office is not reliable hence will have to go and check. Latest status is as shown.
Last update. My item has already been delivered. But this is the final status of tracking
d4924b8342ec0d9a6bb472825bf0b70e.jpg

3df5559d040151181ae713a8e099b8e5.jpg

Hey guys avoid buy anything from these two sellers: always fashion shop and SMT they both are fraud since june i haven't got products, & purchase protection got expired still they dint give me refund, and moreover they confirmed automatically that i have got it.. And disabled my account too, now i cant dispute the charges also, since they were very kind and polite i dint even disputed it through my bank and i have lost my hard earned money.

Back