Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

I just ordered fitbit blaze straps via that after reading from the feedback here.. it got shipped yesterday but yet to give any tracking..

I purchased the Argon One case from eBay US. The seller was from China and shipping originated using Yanwen but was handled by Malaysia Post and delivered in 2 weeks to Mumbai without custom duties. AliExpress has something else going on because sellers are still selling on other platforms.

I haven't used any. First time I'm ordering switches. The switches on my 12 year old Logitech G1 have become a bit 'soggy'.
I have ordered Kailh GM 4, Jap Omron D2F-01F and Cherry DG4. All are on the way here.
Did you ordered from this seller?

1598961576306.png

For India only the costly crap UPS is available while for other countries see below... AE shipping is there.

1598961557018.png

My question still stands, why has AE shipping discontinued or India ?

omron : https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32863857019.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.5d344c4drssdMP

cherry : https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32993729316.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.5d344c4drssdMP

kailh : https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000809424032.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.5d344c4drssdMP
i would have preferred the official kailh store, but they don't ship to India now.

from AE you never know if something is genuine, just keep in mind :)

edit : the cherry and omron look genuine, finish is 'good'
not sure about the kailh. the newest have GM 4 printed in white on the side it seems.
Post automatically merged:

Is it SunYou economic Air mail or something else? Planning to order 4 port usb fast charger.. kindly respond..
yes sunyou economic.

Hello
Well had purchased an item last month and it was shipped via CAINIAO super economy.
The tracking shows that its been accepted by last mile carrier on 24th but yet to receive.

The tracking i'd isnt trackable in india post.

Any insight????
Screenshot_20200903-183328.jpg

Hello
Well had purchased an item last month and it was shipped via CAINIAO super economy.
The tracking shows that its been accepted by last mile carrier on 24th but yet to receive.

Same for me for 2 parcels that were ordered in first week of August. There is no way to track it after it enters India, so one can only wait and watch.

Also guys, Special Line - YW service is probably not accepting any shipments with batteries. In my recent order there were 2 items with batteries and both sellers contacted me to tell that Yanwen isn't shipping stuff with batteries. In one case, the battery was a removable CR2032 so the seller has shipped with Yanwen without the battery after consulting me. In the second case, it was a Bluetooth cable for my CCA earphones so the seller have shipped through a new service - CNE Express. The seller I had chosen was very reputed and even the communication was in perfect english. He has assured me that this is a trackable service. Let's see what happens.

Hello

Any insight????

Any economy carrier is not trackable. They simply add the bulk tracking number, so individual items cannot be tracked.

AE displays which couriers are trackable when placing the order. All trackable orders are delivered by India Post as registered post and hence require a signature on delivery.

Non-trackable items totally depend on what Customs or India Post do with it. They might never be cleared or might never be picked up for delivery from the post office.

Any economy carrier is not trackable. They simply add the bulk tracking number, so individual items cannot be tracked.

AE displays which couriers are trackable when placing the order. All trackable orders are delivered by India Post as registered post and hence require a signature on delivery.

Non-trackable items totally depend on what Customs or India Post do with it. They might never be cleared or might never be picked up for delivery from the post office.
See on the past i have purchased a lot of items from AE and most of them without Indian tracking, I can say majority of them made it to me barring may be a couple.
Some even arrived after 3 months though.

I never card for tracking at all...
Before that i used to buy from eBay.com and even their packages either originating from mainland US or China weren't trackable, but every single item made it here.

I guess may be its because of the fact tha i am in Delhi, May be thats making any difference, I may be wrong as well here.

Offtopic = have any of you also got mails from the privatized banks regarding rbi guideline that Indians citizens can't not and should not use their credit or debit cards to purchase from any site outside of India???

Offtopic = have any of you also got mails from the privatized banks regarding rbi guideline that Indians citizens can't not and should not use their credit or debit cards to purchase from any site outside of India???

Amazing!
No such mail for me yet. Did you receive? From which bank?

I am sure RBI never issued any such guidelines/order. Btw, what's going to happen India's huge forex reserve?

Back