Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

I have ordered multiple items on 11.11 with the tracking ones being sent by Special-YW and the others by Cianiao and SunYou. One of the items ordered in Oct and dispatched using Cianiao reached within 2 weeks whereas there is no sign of the other after 3 weeks.

Even before that I ordered items from eBay and those were dispatched from Malaysia and reached me in 2-3 weeks. The two orders with Special-YW shipping also have Malaysia as origin, so I am assuming it will be the same.
Are they routing packages through Turkey to make it appear it has not originated from China?
It may be that they AE has reduced its courier partners in the midst of the pandemic and Malaysia/Turkey Post are now their primary partners as against Singapore Post in the past. It still displays China as the origin but the tracking starts from Malaysia, so probably that may be part of the arrangement.

Ordered 6 items on 28th October, one of those got delivered 2 days ago. Rest but one are with "Last Mile Carrier". That one item is a battery for an old phone, being routed through Turkey and it left Turkey on 6th November but no update on it till now.

It is because you are shipping batteries. No other post apart from Turkey post allows shipping of batteries hence why it has to be routed through there.

Thank-you my friend for sharing the information! How is the Custom Clearance and Duty scene these days? Any of your recent shipments got held up for Duty? You remember we had to write for some of our shipments to Kolkata Customs a while ago for release of our shipments.

Custom Clearance is very fast once they receive since September 2020 - All my orders are very lightweight and real value under 4-5k, So no duty charged so far. Track your parcel at 17 track at first till you receive 'Last-Mile Delivery' Tracking number, once you got that then track at India Post website as usual....This is only applicable for 'Special Line YW' method.

Man I really hope these shipping options open up soon. There's stuff I want to buy but no chance at the moment because either there is no shipping or the options cost 4 times the shipping value.

My item ordered on the 14th of November just showed up on India Post website's tracking page:

Capture.jpg

Looks like packages through Yanwen (Special Line - YW) are getting routed through Malaysia.

My item ordered on the 14th of November just showed up on India Post website's tracking page:

Capture.jpg

Looks like packages through Yanwen (Special Line - YW) are getting routed through Malaysia.
Hi

How do I get the number to be tracked on the India post website, all I received was the tracking number for my order from ali sellers.

Those tracking numbers are not identified on India post website. I have 2 active orders below:

1. LP00419028XXXXXX (Cainiao Super Economy for Special Goods)
2. LP00419222XXXXXX(Cainiao Super Economy for Special Goods)

Hi

How do I get the number to be tracked on the India post website, all I received was the tracking number for my order from ali sellers.

Those tracking numbers are not identified on India post website. I have 2 active orders below:

Tracking for cainiao stops working once the package is out of China. It cannot be tracked while its in India.

Hi

Go to tracking page of each shipment . A separate tracking number will be given

Did anyone receive anything from Sunyou recently? None of my Sunyou items have arrived to me yet and it’s been almost 2 months now. The last tracking shows arrived in India a very long time ago.

I have 4 items shipped through Cainiao Super Economy, which were "Accepted by Last Mile Carrier" om Nov 13th but have not update for them beyond that. Their temtative delivery was Nov12 to December 1.

Yes i have the tracking number already which I have mentioned above. Issue is it is not recognized on India post website
No u are still not getting me . All these LPxxxxx tracking numbers will have another tracking number for India. Open the item tracking page from Aliexpress
see the pic
1.jpg

Have you tried tracking on https://global.cainiao.com/
It will have another tracking number
Have you tried tracking on https://global.cainiao.com/
It will have another tracking number
Thanks yes I found the number from there. For now my package number UA322680248SB is not showing, I guess it has still not reached India post.

For the other order it is not showing any UA number (LP00419222530516). It just shows that it has been picked

Thanks yes I found the number from there. For now my package number UA322680248SB is not showing, I guess it has still not reached India post.

For the other order it is not showing any UA number (LP00419222530516). It just shows that it has been picked
Both Sunyou Economical and Cainiao will be untrackable in India. The 'Accepted by last mile carrier', is the last tracking update that is available for these services.

Finally .......

Back