OC & Modding All things SFF

I went to local market to check out ITX Cases,
At first I was planning for CM NR200P, after seeing Lian li Q58, damn it’s so small & elegant it made think CM twice, pricing wise few bucks extra I can afford.

Side by side photo comparison - https://hardwarecanucks.com/computer-cases/lian-li-q58-review/

Only thing is I was planning full air cooled pc, which isn’t possible in Lian li I can compromise on that & go for 280mm AIO.
any expertise recommended me 280mm silent AIO (prefer No RGB/display)

What do you guys think? I’m still double minded, Replies my help me makeup my mind rn Lian li got my eyes today!

Have Bought the Zebronics Micro-ATX Case.
Got it for 4400/- And its apretty solid case cant complain for the price.
Will Update the Build Pics Soon

I have a system with NR200, CM missed an opportunity by not allowing enough clearance for tower coolers like NH-D15.
Also, additional height of 5mm would have meant I could have avoided slim fans at top.

Anyone with A Cooler Master V850 SFX who would want to share some thoughts.
Interested in buying one. Or suggest a alternative, the corsair SF 750 is costly as hell.

Anyone with A Cooler Master V850 SFX who would want to share some thoughts.
Interested in buying one. Or suggest a alternative, the corsair SF 750 is costly as hell.
I use v650 1st version. All good till now..if you buy v850 you will get revision 2 which has better fan curve and is good. I was checking some reviews and it said v850 works as platinum rated. Cooler master just saved some money marking it gold.
Can't add the source from where i read as it was long back.

these CM models are looking good, considering revised versions.

want to upgrade from a SF450 (also 1660ti) but waiting for nvidia 4000 release before deciding wattage. seems 4000 series going to be POWER HUNGRY.

I'm a sucker for optimal usage of space and started a disliking for Micro-ATX + form factors due to the amount of space that usually goes unused even in modern day gaming PC, So finally decided to go with high-end gaming laptops as they are the smallest and compact gaming behemoths, but a last minute call with a friend with his experience with gaming laptops changed my mind and decided to take the MINI-ITX plunge, Ended up with the NZXT H1, Although if given the choice i would've gone for a a Dan A4 or a Velka 5.

Ended up with the NZXT H1, Although if given the choice i would've gone for a a Dan A4 or a Velka 5.
I love the H1, it's one of my favorite ITX cases. Sexy and beautifully designed and that fire fiasco didn't take away anything for me.

Wish to own it one at some point. What hardware are you rocking in it?

I love the H1, it's one of my favorite ITX cases. Sexy and beautifully designed and that fire fiasco didn't take away anything for me.

Wish to own it one at some point. What hardware are you rocking in it?
Gotta a 5800X, 64GB ram, 1 + 2 TB NVME Gen4 SSD's and a RX480, GFX is due for an upgrade, will pickup a 3060Ti or a 3070 Soon, A point to note is that the holes in the side panels are a little small so the GPU tend to run a little hot, NZXT fixed it in their H1 V2.

It's here finally. Formd t1v2 reference.
Total cost:-
Case + shipping:- approx 17k
Custom charges:- approx 4200k
The custom charges are less as the value for this has been put up as 80 usd by the shipper.

Ignore the oily handprints. Now need to sell u12a and nr200 and Mobo and get new parts. Till then it will be shelved.

Attachments

• IMG20220727151252.jpg
    IMG20220727151252.jpg
    275.8 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG20220727151246.jpg
    IMG20220727151246.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG20220727151233.jpg
    IMG20220727151233.jpg
    590.1 KB · Views: 89
The custom charges are less as the value for this has been put up as 80 usd by the shipper.

Ignore the oily handprints. Now need to sell u12a and nr200 and Mobo and get new parts. Till then it will be shelved.
Dude the import levy is not bad!

The case looks very clean, what is the volume of the case?. Also the custom charges, did you request the seller to list the price as 80USD?

Back