OC & Modding All things SFF

Just under 10l.
That's great, I have a H1. But ive been eyeing the velka 5 for a while for its Uber compact size, but always been worried about shipping as the case costs 359 USD with the riser cable and PSU. From your experience, looks like I can consider taking the plunge. Was yours insured?. How does returns work if yours is damaged?

desk2.jpg

Finally a place where my current build fits. :D
Crafted by the magician Shatul, that's a Sliger V590 v2 case with a fully watercooled setup inside - 5950x, 3090, 850W CM PSU. :D

It's here finally. Formd t1v2 reference.
Total cost:-
Case + shipping:- approx 17k
Custom charges:- approx 4200k
The custom charges are less as the value for this has been put up as 80 usd by the shipper.

Ignore the oily handprints. Now need to sell u12a and nr200 and Mobo and get new parts. Till then it will be shelved.
Damn. The price we pay for SFF. Do share the pics of the final build.

That's great, I have a H1. But ive been eyeing the velka 5 for a while for its Uber compact size, but always been worried about shipping as the case costs 359 USD with the riser cable and PSU. From your experience, looks like I can consider taking the plunge. Was yours insured?. How does returns work if yours is damaged?
I would not recommend dropping money on any Velkase product. Absurdly priced (especially once you factor in the 4.0 riser and flex-atx PSU) and very strict hardware limitations. Imo, the FormD T1 is relatively better value and far more flexible.
pls suggest smallest itx case available here for a sfx psu(SF450) /apu(5600g) install. GPU support not needed. Thanks
I reckon the Velka 7 is the smallest case that supports a SFX PSU followed by the Dan A4 SFX. Both will cost you a pretty penny to import.

The case looks very clean, what is the volume of the case?. Also the custom charges, did you request the seller to list the price as 80USD?
9.5 or 9.8 litres but sure under 10 liters.
And 80usd was done by the seller only so that the custom charges would be less for customers.
For returns formd will do everything. Not insured but priority shipping from FedEx. Plus these formd guys packed the stuff so good.
Make sure to ask the company to value less. I paid over 60% custom on 80 usd value. So calculate 60% on 359 usd.
Damn. The price we pay for SFF. Do share the pics of the final build.
Sure. But it will take more than 2 months. Have some parts to sell.

Last edited:
Rs 4200 is ~60% on a declared value of $80.
Honestly, I would ask the delivery company for a breakdown. The import tariff for computer cases is 7.5% (country of origin = China/Taiwan), basic import duty for individual importers is 10%, and GST is 18%. The delivery company also charges a fee for Customs clearance/handling/fronting the duty and taxes. 60% is absurd and I'm not sure what the basis for this figure is.

Honestly, I would ask the delivery company for a breakdown. The import tariff for computer cases is 7.5% (country of origin = China/Taiwan), basic import duty for individual importers is 10%, and GST is 18%. The delivery company also charges a fee for Customs clearance/handling/fronting the duty and taxes. 60% is absurd and I'm not sure what the basis for this figure is.
Fedex has given me the breakdown.
1658984574666.png

Back