OC & Modding All things SFF

Hopefully Lian Li launches Lian Li/DAN A3-mATX in India.
Keeping my fingers crossed.
yes this looks nice plus also sub 20L. but since the ventilation holes are big compared to sama clones, in a country like ours it will get very dusty. maybe it comes with dust filters but i couldn't verify that

Can someone suggest a mini case but transparent ones to showoff rgb etc.
NR200P?

-----x----x------

Not sure how many here would be interested, but Louqe has slashed prices by more than 50% across their inventory. I understand they're struggling in the current economic climate (the fact that their cases were absurdly priced probably didn't help), and need to generate liquidity to try and sustain themselves.

Last edited:
yes this looks nice plus also sub 20L. but since the ventilation holes are big compared to sama clones, in a country like ours it will get very dusty. maybe it comes with dust filters but i couldn't verify that
Yes, perfect replacement for my NR200. Keeping my fingers crossed.
The Louqe Ghost S1 is now available for 12.5k on StacksKB.
They are liquidating stocks to stay afloat:

Last edited:
Something special came in after a long wait..

20221101_005242.jpg

This is rev. 1 of the GaN unit which is unfortunately not compatible with Gigabyte motherboards 'because of a digital power feature which causes conflicts'. It works perfectly with all other motherboards. Rev. 2 units are now being shipped out with this conflict resolved. HDPlex was beyond kind and has sent me a rev. 2 unit AND allowed me to keep the first one. I don't need two, so you might see a sale post soon..

If anybody has any questions about this PSU, I'd be happy to answer them insofar as I can.

Last edited:
Something special came in after a long wait..

View attachment 150366

This is rev. 1 of the GaN unit which is unfortunately not compatible with Gigabyte motherboards 'because of a digital power feature which causes conflicts'. It works perfectly with all other motherboards. Rev. 2 units are now being shipped out with this conflict resolved. HDPlex was beyond kind and has sent me a rev. 2 unit AND allowed me to keep the first one. I don't need two, so you might see a sale post soon..

If anybody has any questions about this PSU, I'd be happy to answer them insofar as I can.
Time taken and customs ? I had asked and they ship via UPS. Not sure if there is tracking available.
Also is everything included to fix it ? I believe it is a non standard size so not sure how compatible it is with non hdplex cases.
Ability to join 2 or more to increase output is a great feature

Last edited:
Time taken and customs ? I had asked and they ship via UPS. Not sure if there is tracking available.
Also is everything included to fix it ? I believe it is a non standard size so not sure how compatible it is with non hdplex cases.
They ship with FedEx from China. Transit time is about 2-3 weeks. As for D&T, I paid none because I consigned the shipment to my father's business which has export credit. There may be more to it than this, but I paid nada.

Plan changed, looks like. They're all being shipped from China now it seems. Also, it would be very inefficient to pay for shipping from China-US, and then onward to the customer's location (given they offer free worldwide shipping on these units).
I understand the now. I was pointing what they said they were doing then.
I suppose they got limited stock up in US for launch and then based on demand they stocked it at the point of production.
Any info on this ?

Is there any good B660 ITX board available in India at the moment? The closest (and cheapest) I can find is a Z690 Asrock board for 22k, but it seems overkill for a 12400/13400.

Planning to build in the A4-H2O with a 3060ti FE.

Is there any good B660 ITX board available in India at the moment? The closest (and cheapest) I can find is a Z690 Asrock board for 22k, but it seems overkill for a 12400/13400.

Planning to build in the A4-H2O with a 3060ti FE.
There is even a z790 itx board from Asrock for $220 on newegg. I'm waiting for it to launch here should be in the same price bracket.

Will zebronics woodan be good case to downsize to? I had NR200p in mind, but zebronics will be directly compatible with my current case parts. And matx motherboard s are way affordable than the itx counter parts

Will zebronics woodan be good case to downsize to? I had NR200p in mind, but zebronics will be directly compatible with my current case parts. And matx motherboard s are way affordable than the itx counter parts
If you have a regular atx case then yes, it'll be half the volume and relatively compact.

It's a good case, rebranded from the Sama IM01/Tecware Fusion. It's like a slightly bigger NR200p with better compatibility.

Back