OC & Modding All things SFF

Will zebronics woodan be good case to downsize to? I had NR200p in mind, but zebronics will be directly compatible with my current case parts. And matx motherboard s are way affordable than the itx counter parts
It is an excellent case, approx 22lit. I have Galax Rev-03. It is also copy of the Sama case.

It fits all the standard parts, ATX power supply, mATX motherboard, etc. You end up saving a ton of money going with this case, in exchange, this case is 3-4 liters more than NR200P.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. Zebronics seems like a good investment. If possible can you tell more on the airflow with atx parts? Because all pictures I see only 2 fans, one in bottom and one one top, so I feel the flow might not be enough. I assume its bottom intake and exhaust top

Thanks for the info. Zebronics seems like a good investment. If possible can you tell more on the airflow with atx parts? Because all pictures I see only 2 fans, one in bottom and one one top, so I feel the flow might not be enough. I assume its bottom intake and exhaust top
i have zero problems with airflow in this case, actually it is better than what i was imagining it to be. this is my current setup except i have also added 120mm fan at the back of the case. officially it takes only 92mm fan but 120mm is easy to fit as well

IMG_0522.jpg

fan on tower is in push config and i was initially worried if it will pull enough air from the front, but low and behold it is a mesh case so the fan pulls in air from the front portion of side panel. top fan is exhaust and fan at back (not in pic) also pushes out hot air. my R5 3500 never goes above 62° while gaming and GPU (1650 super) stays around 69°-70° with it's fans running at 56% only. i tried adding another fan at bottom, next to HDD but it lowered GPU temp by only 1° and hence removed it

What do you guys think of building a gaming and work rig in NR200p with 5950x (with AIO) + B550i + 32GB G Skill+ 3090FE + Corsair SF 750
I'm running a full liquid loop with a OC'ed 5950X and a slightly undervolted 3090 Asus EK on a X570 Strix ITX inside a Sliger SV590 v2 powered by a Coolermaster 850W sfx psu. It runs just fine, 24/7. This is both my work and gaming rig.

With 5950x and 3090 together you would be cutting it at the border with a 750w PSU. But it can be easily fixed with a little undervolting
Go with Cm V850? And under voting GPU or both?
I'm running a full liquid loop with a OC'ed 5950X and a slightly undervolted 3090 Asus EK on a X570 Strix ITX inside a Sliger SV590 v2 powered by a Coolermaster 850W sfx psu. It runs just fine, 24/7. This is both my work and gaming rig.
Nice, where u sourced that Sliger SV590 v2 from?

Anyone here with Node 202? I understand its an old case (And hard to build) but it seems baggable. I plan on traveling abroad for studies (but idk which country, still in process of applying) so would love something which I can carry.

Go with Cm V850? And under voting GPU or both?

Nice, where u sourced that Sliger SV590 v2 from?
Imported it. :)
This hobby at my age let's me do some eccentric things.
Anyone here with Node 202? I understand its an old case (And hard to build) but it seems baggable. I plan on traveling abroad for studies (but idk which country, still in process of applying) so would love something which I can carry.
There's a Dan A4 for sale here. That's much smaller.

The Node 202 is restricted to low power gpus, if you're okay with that. I've built one of my colleague's system in that one.

Imported it. :)
This hobby at my age let's me do some eccentric things.

There's a Dan A4 for sale here. That's much smaller.

The Node 202 is restricted to low power gpus, if you're okay with that. I've built one of my colleague's system in that one.
I don't have that budget, Node 202 is the most I can afford. Currently for sale at 7.3k at Elitehubs.

If it can support cards which game at 1440p 144 fps in next 3 years I'm okay. I have an RX 570 4GB right now, so this case won't be any issue.

I don't have that budget, Node 202 is the most I can afford. Currently for sale at 7.3k at Elitehubs.

If it can support cards which game at 1440p 144 fps in next 3 years I'm okay. I have an RX 570 4GB right now, so this case won't be any issue.
If budget is a concern, the tougher part is going to be finding an SFX PSU to fit in that Node 202. For me, the toughest part of a SFX build are the mobos and PSUs in India - the combined cost of which can easily touch 25k (due to stock availability) instead of say 10-12k for a mATX + ATX PSU.

If budget is a concern, the tougher part is going to be finding an SFX PSU to fit in that Node 202. For me, the toughest part of a SFX build are the mobos and PSUs in India - the combined cost of which can easily touch 25k (due to stock availability) instead of say 10-12k for a mATX + ATX PSU.
25k, if you go the 'budget' route. The latest and greatest cost an arm and a leg. + availability is as bad as the prices are.
What do you guys think of building a gaming and work rig in NR200p with 5950x (with AIO) + B550i + 32GB G Skill+ 3090FE + Corsair SF 750
I'd also drop the idea of using the glass panel with these components (you probably can't if you side mount the radiator anyway). If you're handy with a drill, you could also invert the case to top mount the AIO.

Last edited:
Is the Asus b550 itx motherboard good for ryzen build? I thought I can shift to a itx motherboard now and use it for moving into a smaller case. Have my eyes on meshilicious as it supports atx power supply and loque ghost s1 but that will need SFX power supply.

Dropped zebronics one for now. Thought if I am getting a new motherboard, would be nice to have an itx one. Later would plan to get itx power supply as cost doesn't seems worth it for me right now.

Is the Asus b550 itx motherboard good for ryzen build? I thought I can shift to a itx motherboard now and use it for moving into a smaller case. Have my eyes on meshilicious as it supports atx power supply and loque ghost s1 but that will need SFX power supply.

Dropped zebronics one for now. Thought if I am getting a new motherboard, would be nice to have an itx one. Later would plan to get itx power supply as cost doesn't seems worth it for me right now.
I've used the Asus B550itx for a year before shifting to the X570. The only major downside I remember is the low number of USB ports, otherwise it's a rock solid board. I used to run it 24/7 with a 5900X/3080.

I've used the Asus B550itx for a year before shifting to the X570. The only major downside I remember is the low number of USB ports, otherwise it's a rock solid board. I used to run it 24/7 with a 5900X/3080.
Made an impulsive purchase and got the Crosshair VIII Impact. Should've stuck with the B550i/X570i Strix because all sandwich style cases are out the window.

Back