Aman Kumar, IT-TUDE Guy is A Serial Cunning Fraud & Scammer who Robbed many Peoples Money.

Attachments

• img.jpg
    img.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 176
Not sure of ITwares being (called) a scam many years back, the call out/complaints was more on going back on word & unethical practices. Purchased numerous items from them online from 2010 till 2013 without ang problems personally. Not sure of the state now though.

Hello Guys ! Please Read my Experience with this Aman Kumar, IT-TUDE guy and never ever try to fall in trap with this Fraudster. A very Cunning, Well Experienced, Well executed ISI agent.

So, I'm basically from Odisha. While I was scrolling AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT, I found this fraud's Website. I wanted to buy a graphics card & hence I have seen its very well priced. So I messaged him in the Chat mentioned there. He started to chat with me & he told I'm selling rx 6800xt at discounted price because the cards are now discontinued and I have to clear the stock. Then he completely lured me into his trap. When I chatted I found that he is a very well behaved and a good guy & he showed me the products which he provided to customer. He told it's a start-up and I will do expansion of my store. I continued chatting and know things about him. His website ittude.com seems legit as he has ISO certified & GSTIN registered. On June 13th I sent him 50k through UPI to his ittude account. And the nightmare started to begin.
He told, I need sometimes to ship the product and will give you tracking I'd when shipped.
After 2-3 days, he given me Shiprocket tracking I'd which later he told, shop rocket is not good rather I will ship it with bluedart.
Then he shared me a bluedart tracking I'd which was a fake tracking I'd. When the parcel reached to me, the graphic card wasn't there rather a fake envelope.
When I told him, he got shocked and told, how it could be and told me that I will do enquiry.
After 2-3 days, he told the parcel was gone to other pincode & it was a mistake from the bluedart. He again told me that I will ship it with delhivery courier this time
Till this time, I'm literally faded up & frustrated on him, he then sent the parcel with delhivery courier. And look after waiting 6-7 days, again I got a fake invoice and document.
Till this time, I thought how the hell courier company will do these kind of faults ? I asked him and scolded him about this issue and he told, I will return the full amount.
Then another nightmare started. Already this guy mentally anguished me & put me in anxiety and depression.
He shared me a fake NEFT receipt from Bank of Baroda & told to wait for 2-3 hours. He was literally making me chutiya at that time. My patience ran out and I told, I will do legal case against you.
He told, okay I will go to bank next morning and will check why didn't the transaction got successful ?
Upon checking in Bob, I found out this guy never initiated neft & he is a bhikaari. He didn't have a penny to raise neft of 50k. A complete fraud. He has given me other someone's Fake UTR receipt.
Then again I told, you will face very heavy legal consequences for cheating and fraud. He then surprisingly sent me 5k from his so called mother pratiksha.
Then next day given 10k & after one day 10k. Totally he has given 25k refund.
Then this *ucker told I will repay you all the money.
Another nightmare, he told, I will hand you the graphics card by going to bhubaneswar personally. Then after 2-3 days he given me indigo flight ticket booking which was fake & also shared me a hotel booking which was obviously fake. He told on 16th August that I reached bhubaneswar now and you come tomorrow. And surprisingly when I reached bhubaneswar, this mother**cker stopped recieving call, didn't answered a single call. Called enormous times from different numbers but not a single response either in call or message. Then I called his mother's number which was eventually fake, he has hired many father, mother & sisters as well as mobile numbers. When I went to the hotel he mentioned. The receptionist told, Aman Kumar did the booking but later cancelled. And now I got confirmed that he is a very very very big fraud who Robbed my money.

Then I completely know, this guy is a serial serial very big properly trained ISI agent & a scammer. He is running this shady business. He never delivered any parts to any customer. He is totally running the scam. He always tells lie, everytime. Now I knew, he was doing the fake parcel etc etc and he was also getting insurance money from delivery couriers partners. He has hired his mother, father, sister etc etc for the scam also. His all live location, his address, his photos are even also fake. This guy is a properly trained Scammer. He is very well known how to scam people. He is rotating the money from here to there. The police is aware of his scam and I think he is giving commission to police there also. He is running a big racket in Delhi. He doesn't have inventory for stock. He has a retailer I'd and he buys the components which is transferred by people and claims the GST money. He is more than an ISI agent.

I have done the biggest blunder by believing this mother**cker. I thought, let's support this small startup but who eventually knew that it was all a scam. I got a proper lesson In my life. Never ever buy from third party or not reputed sellers. Always go to your local store and help them by buying components from them or order from highly trusted website like MD, vedant, clarion, pc studio, elite hubs etc etc. Atleast you will get your money back as they are very old in business and running a proper business.

After so many days, this **cker surprisedly messaging me in WhatsApp saying I will clear all your payments on 10th September. But I don't trust this bast**d. I know that this beggar has not a single penny of money. How will he return. Same fraud he done with a Bangalore guy, cheated 1 lakh from him. He has done case against him. This **cker will go to jail for sure one day. You can check in reddit about this seller's scam.

Lesson learnt in my life, never ever trust these kind of ba***ds who claims to give you product at low price. Always buy from reputed seller. Support your local stores.
This guy will suffer the consequences for sure.
But a scammer is always a scammer. Their job & duty is to eat people's hard earned money. Their family has taught them to do this kind of business. This Aman Kumar is only 21in age but cheating people like a highly experienced fraud. A pure mastermind.
He has robbed many people's money. Never ever visit his website. Never ever get lured by this ra**al.

Thanks To the people who read it. Save your hard earned money. Don't make any ridiculous mistake like me which I did.

Attachments

• RDT_20230905_2102321810619786612826617.png
    RDT_20230905_2102321810619786612826617.png
    663.6 KB · Views: 168
Back