Amazon India lightning deals

If you're based out of Delhi/NCR region - try OLX or FB groups - you will find deals.
I am in delhi
But somehow my experience with Delhi olx guys had been bad. Though i buy a lot from other cities and get stuff shipped.
But then monitor isn't something one can buy remotely
I don't use facebook
Would be grateful if someone can link me, I am not that savy with these tech items

I am in delhi
But somehow my experience with Delhi olx guys had been bad. Though i buy a lot from other cities and get stuff shipped.
But then monitor isn't something one can buy remotely
I don't use facebook
Would be grateful if someone can link me, I am not that savy with these tech items
If you don't mind me asking, how do you buy from other cities in olx and prevent from getting scammed? Buying in the same city itself feels dangerous, buying from another city is just too scary.

If you don't mind me asking, how do you buy from other cities in olx and prevent from getting scammed? Buying in the same city itself feels dangerous, buying from another city is just too scary.
Well you may say I have been lucky and somehow i give more importance to a person... Have bought a wifi router, 2 logitech keyboards, one tplink usb 3 hub, logitech camera, two kindles, a google home speaker [emoji3]
I always pay them upfront and get every detail with a video first, educate them on packaging and get the item picked via courier..
I try and make sure not to buy anything beyond 2k this way.
Kindles and google home were an exception of the 2k price point as i was in talks with the guy from whom i bought the kindles and the girl from whom i purchased the google homec for many days. And found them fair enough hence paid in advance . On top a friend was also there in the city from where the kindles were bought.

Last edited:
One more thing, i have a rule not to purchase phones and tablets via olx, even after physical examination... Not worth it.
Things that remain stationary, mostly on the table or home have a fair chance of being without fault or as claimed, but phones are carried by people and their changes of being faulty is too high... So i buy phones of i am in need from TE or from within my circle
Just how i feel...

+1
I have heard instances of people selling stolen phones on OLX and the police later contacting the new owner regarding the same.

Honestly not worth the trouble
It is actually much easier to block stolen phones altogether in India so that it just stops working. I had done it once in the past when I lost a phone because as expected, the police did nothing.

Disclaimer: Below suggestion is purely for testing or for Genuine instances purposes and not for covering up any crimes etc. I'm no liable whatsoever if you intend to use it for wrong unlawful purposes.

One thing can be done is change all MAC addresses and imei as well. Of course not encouraging but if you ever fall for such devices this is the safest bet. For laptops/tabs WiFi/Ethernet mac can be easily flashed and as for IMEI and I recommend to your your own some older devices imei no.

I have done this on my devices for fun/testing purposes and it works good.

Mod you may delete this post if found inappropriate but just trying to help in a GENUINE scenario!

It is even unsafe to buy mobos esp. with onboard wifi antennas etc. as you never know if the system comprising such mobos was ever used for crime!
Same goes for any networking devices around. You fall for those cheap bucks and land in a great trouble and prison probably!

Last edited:
Back