Amazon India lightning deals

Its excluded from all sales,check the tnc on sbi website, ontop of that sbi will deduct any reward points or cashback you earn while shopping during sales,they are the worst
They did the exclusion only once in the first year when both discounts and cashback were credited. Last year, for items that had large discounts like 10k+, they were offering about 5% as discount and rest was cashback.

Apple MacBook Air Laptop M1 chip, 13.3-inch/33.74 cm Retina Display, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD Storage, Backlit Keyboard, FaceTime HD Camera, Touch ID. Works with iPhone/iPad; Space Grey https://amzn.in/d/eEIaID8
This is a really good price, but I think you can get M2 Air at flipkart for 10K more and I think it will be worth the investment because of a newer design, a better screen, a dedicated charging port and obviously M2 being a newer chip.
And I do agree with everyone else, I have an 8GB Macbook too and I've edited videos and watched 4K videos, I haven't had any issues.

They did the exclusion only once in the first year when both discounts and cashback were credited. Last year, for items that had large discounts like 10k+, they were offering about 5% as discount and rest was cashback.
That is more of an exception & something approved by sbi card for certain sales/offers.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-09-26-22-47-37-204_in.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.png
    Screenshot_2024-09-26-22-47-37-204_in.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.png
    267.3 KB · Views: 81
Lets say you are gaming on this monitor with this on a desk... how far should you ideal be seated away from the screen? (I use a 32" for gaming on PC and sit about 2.5 feet away). Or are these monitors good for specific tasks like photo editing and stuff?
84 cm according to the table in this link. Assuming 43 inch size of monitor and 4k resolution.

Back