Amazon India lightning deals

Lets say you are gaming on this monitor with this on a desk... how far should you ideal be seated away from the screen? (I use a 32" for gaming on PC and sit about 2.5 feet away). Or are these monitors good for specific tasks like photo editing and stuff?
I use 43' TV as Monitor and the comfortable viewing distance is 3.5ft. Be your own judge

photo_6316806211697230216_y.jpg

has amazon mentioned anywhere that cashback card is not applicable in sale? I looked for tncs in the offers but they never mention blocking of cashback card
Its excluded from all sales,check the tnc on sbi website, ontop of that sbi will deduct any reward points or cashback you earn while shopping during sales,they are the worst

any RTX 3060 12GB or RTX 4060 Ti 16GB deals?
If buying from flipkart then in open box delivery make sure to check the mfg date on the sticker on box & if it is more than 1 year old then refuse to accept the delivery by not sharing the otp. Many gpu brands won't consider purchase invoice date as start of warranty if difference between mfg date & invoice date is more than 1 year.

Any good SSD deal in the sale? (PCIE 3.0)
Get WD SN580 from amazon/fk whichever is cheaper. If you can extend the budget a bit then get WD SN770 from amazon/fk whichever is cheaper.

Lets say you are gaming on this monitor with this on a desk... how far should you ideal be seated away from the screen? (I use a 32" for gaming on PC and sit about 2.5 feet away). Or are these monitors good for specific tasks like photo editing and stuff?
The bigger the screen, the farther you have to sit from it to be able to see the screen edges without turning your head/moving your eyes, which gets tiring. I'd say 1.5 to 2.5 times the diagonal size.

Also, it depends on the game. For racing games where you're only looking down the road, you can sit closer. But for FPS where enemies can appear from screen edges, you need to sit slightly farther.

has amazon mentioned anywhere that cashback card is not applicable in sale? I looked for tncs in the offers but they never mention blocking of cashback card
Maybe worth mentioning that debit cards work too. And if you have a SBI account, you can generate a virtual one for free, which does work for the offers. I've used it.

The bigger the screen, the farther you have to sit from it to be able to see the screen edges without turning your head/moving your eyes, which gets tiring. I'd say 1.5 to 2.5 times the diagonal size.

Also, it depends on the game. For racing games where you're only looking down the road, you can sit closer. But for FPS where enemies can appear from screen edges, you need to sit slightly farther.

Yes, true. I tried it sometime back with a 40" TV and playing games on my PC (FPS and TPS) gave me neck pain. I'm okay with my 32" monitor.

Healifty Chair Armrest Pads Memory Foam Elbow Pillow Replacement Arm Support with Strap for Office 2pcs (Black)

^^ Bought this for my chair in 2019 for 820 bucks. Now it usually goes for 1.2-1.3k so 780 bucks for a pair is a good deal IMO. Will replace mine as well because after 5 years of use they have become flatter.

Yes, true. I tried it sometime back with a 40" TV and playing games on my PC (FPS and TPS) gave me neck pain. I'm okay with my 32" monitor.

Healifty Chair Armrest Pads Memory Foam Elbow Pillow Replacement Arm Support with Strap for Office 2pcs (Black)

^^ Bought this for my chair in 2019 for 820 bucks. Now it usually goes for 1.2-1.3k so 780 bucks for a pair is a good deal IMO. Will replace mine as well because after 5 years of use they have become flatter.
3.5ft is the ideal distance when gaming on 43' monitor/TV, you don't feel pain or have to move your head to see the edges.

Last edited:
Guys is this a good deal
Apple MacBook Air Laptop M1 chip, 13.3-inch/33.74 cm Retina Display, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD Storage, Backlit Keyboard, FaceTime HD Camera, Touch ID. Works with iPhone/iPad; Space Grey https://amzn.in/d/eEIaID8

Is this model relevant today and for how long it can remain relevant

Guys is this a good deal
Apple MacBook Air Laptop M1 chip, 13.3-inch/33.74 cm Retina Display, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD Storage, Backlit Keyboard, FaceTime HD Camera, Touch ID. Works with iPhone/iPad; Space Grey https://amzn.in/d/eEIaID8

8gb ram is a bit less for 2024 I’d say

Last edited:
Guys is this a good deal

This is my work laptop. Has been for about 4 years now and unless it dies it will probably be the work laptop for another 4 years lol. Because it is pretty goddamn good. It can do pretty much anything I throw at it for both work and for entertainment. Spreadsheets, browsing with a lot of windows open, multiple programs open etc is totally fine. Can do 4k video playback on streaming or locally with zero issues. Even a bit of light gaming and emulators. It is really slim so its easy to lug around. The USB C charger is great because I can just use one charger to charge the laptop, my phone and my Steam Deck. For day to day usage, I cannot recommend it enough. It is really perfect.

People who think 8 GB RAM Is an issue are comparing it to a Windows 8 GB RAM machine which isnt really the same thing. I have a personal laptop, a Lenovo that came with 8GB and none of the problems I face in that are there on the Macbook (streaming 4k Videos, multiple tabs and programs actually just made the Windows laptop crawl on 8GB, NEVER happened on the Macbook with 2-3 times the load). Soooo at that price? It is worth a look.

Back