Amazon India lightning deals

yeah same for me what I meant was it was 16499 whole day and on top of that there was 1.5k discount of sbi cc
1727376482925.png

I am able to see 16499 price now, without card offers.

Anyone using pibox enclosures/Docking station.
How good are they?
Looking to either one of them for a 3.5inch drive ,since they are around 850inr
Please talk to pibox directly, ask about which chips are on which enclosures and order the non realtek ones.

The new versions come with realtek RTL9201 chips which have a set spindown time of 3 minutes. It is difficult if not impossible to change this behaviour.

This is for the 3.5 inch enclosure.

I use an older version of the same enclosure with the JMicron JSM578 and the quality is quite good. This also has a spindown time, but is much easier to change.

I can't comment on the docking stations.

Last edited:
Please talk to pibox directly, ask about which chips are on which enclosures and order the non realtek ones.

The new versions come with realtek RTL9201 chips which have a set spindown time of 3 minutes. It is difficult if not impossible to change this behaviour.

This is for the 3.5 inch enclosure.

I use an older version of the same enclosure with the JMicron JSM578 and the quality is quite good. This also has a spindown time, but is much easier to change.

I don't know about the docking stations.
The below utility is a must have on windows irrespective of whatever setup you have as there are many internal/external hdd models nowadays on which you cannot disable sleep mode for 1-2 min of inactivity. For linux you can setup a cron job to write a small text file every few seconds/min to target drive just like what this utility does.
@awestorr

Back