Amazon India lightning deals

still cheaper then usual discounted prices nash, i had it in cart , but removed lol couldn't handle the price after buying it for 250, the nuc deal and the corsair psu's were the best deals this time round. lol feeling bad i payed 2k more during the last sale. hahahahaha

I guess the 249 pricing on the RPi2 was an upload mistake from the vendor. It was good of the vendor on Amazon to honor the posted price even though they took a loss but I would say it's rather unlikely it will be available at that price again, at least for a bit.

On a separate but related note, was anybody able to sign-up for the Amazon Sneak Peek thing that veera posted a few posts back. I logged on to the app and don't see any option to do step 3 of the T&C.

I guess the 249 pricing on the RPi2 was an upload mistake from the vendor. It was good of the vendor on Amazon to honor the posted price even though they took a loss but I would say it's rather unlikely it will be available at that price again, at least for a bit.

I doubt if it was a mistake from vendor. The deal was available on second day also at same price. One can correct mistake of first day, on second day atleast.[DOUBLEPOST=1444288667][/DOUBLEPOST]
How much was the NUC available for? Which model was it?
Model: BOXNUC5i3RYH
Price I guess was 12.5k

I doubt if it was a mistake from vendor. The deal was available on second day also at same price. One can correct mistake of first day, on second day atleast.
The first day the LD item shown was a wireless adapter which when clicked went to a RPi2. Day 2, IIRC the LD showed RPi2 but severely discounted or maybe it still was the same as Day 1, not sure anymore. Day 3 LD got fixed and post discount on the RPi2 it was going for 2.6K odd.

The first day the LD item shown was a wireless adapter which when clicked went to a RPi2. Day 2, IIRC the LD showed RPi2 but severely discounted or maybe it still was the same as Day 1, not sure anymore. Day 3 LD got fixed and post discount on the RPi2 it was going for 2.6K odd.

First two days it showed image of Rpi but some other name 'Binatone....'. On third day image and name both were in place.

Guys online companies always do that to increase there traffic. Now others who have not got that deal would continue to visit amazon judiciously everyday.
Some products are sold at par to attract others. It's like a lottery. You don't get that price again. Or amazon might sell some more units at low price to keep the interest.

Either way, amazon took the traffic from over sites and also distorted the price of rpi enough. So, that you won't buy it from any other site. Or keep on waiting from them to show that price again. ;))

Not a lightning deal but well worth a look
http://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B00XVGQ0WM?ref_=gb1h_tit_c11_7327_b90682ae&smid=A14UQ4H17XUX90
Windows 8.1 tab 1.8GHz 1GBRam 16GB for 4.3 K
just imagine what you could do with this!!
Can be bought for even cheaper after applying coupons from ebay. It may be better value than the raspberry pi.
Answers that I could not find: When connected to a Full HD TV, can the resolution be set to 1920x1080? Secondly when connected via HDMI, to the screen always remain on? It would be great if we could just make HD TV as the primary screen like we can when we connect a laptop to a projector or TV. I would then buy it in a blink of an eye

Last edited:
Back