Amazon India lightning deals

Echo.jpg

still showing to me

I am seeing the prime savings discount but the 750 coupon applied is nowhere to be found.

On another note, are there any coupon discounts on fire stick 2020? I bought it for 2799 yesterday & I am now wondering if there were any further discounts on that as well. Could someone please confirm?

You all need to search a bit on Amazon app and find the option of coupons
here are some screenshot
Even i dont see the coupon at the listing page

Screenshot_20210120-130630619.jpg
Screenshot_20210120-125208499.jpg

Some of the deals are misleading. They increased the standard pricing. For example. Samsung M51. It was available for 21999rs. They increased that to 22999 and said 2000rs coupon when it's effectively only 1000rs.
Ryzen 5 3600 also available for around 16k with SBI CC discount.
Is this the only offer? No coupon? I'll get it in the evening. Hope it will not be out of stock.
Please post deals on motherboards too if you guys come across any. I'm specifically looking for a Ryzen 3000 Ready model. Older motherboard models need a BIOS update and I don't have a Ryzen 2000 chip.
Screenshot_20210120-131320.png
not for everyone I guess. seems like it's account based.. even I am not able to view it
+1. I'm not seeing the coupon on my end.

Some of the deals are misleading. They increased the standard pricing. For example. Samsung M51. It was available for 21999rs. They increased that to 22999 and said 2000rs coupon when it's effectively only 1000rs.

Is this the only offer? No coupon? I'll get it in the evening. Hope it will not be out of stock.
Please post deals on motherboards too if you guys come across any. I'm specifically looking for a Ryzen 3000 Ready model. Older motherboard models need a BIOS update and I don't have a Ryzen 2000 chip.
View attachment 98756

+1. I'm not seeing the coupon on my end.
All of the deals are misleading ,was trailing this for quite a while

initially it was 2999
A day prior to sale it was 1999 <<< genuinely good price better than US pricing
And today 2199

Idk what pricing plus members have it ,yeh log aankho mai dhul nahi aankho ko hi dhul mai jhonk dete hai

i still prefer purchasing from shop , a phone call to shop still works for me ...

i understand people who are not leaving metro city or major cities flipkart/amazon is boon but than this is the reality

All of the deals are misleading ,was trailing this for quite a while
Not all.
The R5 3600 CPU deal is legit. I've never come across it this low before. The LG monitor link which I posted too. It's normal price is 8500rs. Md has/had it for 9300rs. I got it for 6999rs during Amazon sale without any bank offer (I don't have sbi account). It's current going for 7200rs.
Anyone in metro cities could please confirm the local price of the R5 3600? Call up the shop. My friend here said it's cheaper locally in Delhi.

Guys, I had ordered a pen drive yesterday which came out to be faulty. I ordered a replacement but it now mentions that they will update it when the drive is available.
Is there a way I can opt for refund instead of replacement?

Attachments

• IMG_20210120_180347.jpg
    IMG_20210120_180347.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 134
Guys , how good is the below laptop (will be buying from amazon)

Guys, I had ordered a pen drive yesterday which came out to be faulty. I ordered a replacement but it now mentions that they will update it when the drive is available.
Call the customer care , in such cases they will initiate refund and schedule pickup.

Try cancelling the original order or just chat with customer care. They should cancel it for you.

Can someone confirm if I can club multiple orders (if all of the items costs 5000rs above) and get 10% off on all (or 1500rs off on each)? How is the Amazon's packing of computer items?
I need the components mentioned here. Let me know if any of you come across any genuine deal.

Last edited:
You'll need to place orders from multiple SBI Cards if you want 1500 off on each order. But yes, a single account can get the discount multiple times. Have done this multiple times, no issues.

But don't try adding the same card in multiple accounts, Amazon usually claws back such discounts. There is also the risk of getting account blocked.

Back