Amazon India lightning deals

10400f for ₹14,210 by Appario

Can avail extra 5% discount via SBI Yono app.

hifiman deva was available for 13,750 or $185(vs $220+30 shipping in US) today, (14999 lightning deal + 1250 ICICI Card discount) unbeatable deal at this price. It goes on a lightning deal atleast once a week.

hifiman deva was available for 13,750 or $185(vs $220+30 shipping in US) today, (14999 lightning deal + 1250 ICICI Card discount) unbeatable deal at this price. It goes on a lightning deal atleast once a week.
Yeah. I have seen it before as well at that price or 15999. I had asked how were they compared to HE400i but didn't get a suitable reply.

Last edited:
Hifiman HE400i at 12k on Amazon under deal of the day, can get it under 11k with card discounts:

Just ordered these myself for 10.8k using an ICICI card. @MagicianRecon @red dragon finally got the HE400i, fingers crossed!
These are great headphones, enjoy. I upgraded from the M50's and after changing their earpads, they were better in every single aspect (even bass, it wasn't as good but 95% of it was there. Great cans

These are great headphones, enjoy. I upgraded from the M50's and after changing their earpads, they were better in every single aspect (even bass, it wasn't as good but 95% of it was there. Great cans
Thanks a bunch! Which earpads did you change them to? And a link if possible?

Looking for an upgrade from my extremely painful dt770s but these are open back! Any other closed back under deals presently?

Yeah. I have seen it before as well at that price or 15999. I had asked how were they compared to HE400i but didn't get a suitable reply.
He5XX/deva (different branding, same headphones) is better than he400i and worth the extra 3k. Sundara meanwhile (27k) is an upgrade from deva/he5xx in every way, but are Sundaras worth an extra 13K? almost twice as much? I would argue NO.

Last edited:
Thanks a bunch! Which earpads did you change them to? And a link if possible?
Used the HM5 Pleather ones. But my He400's were the initial release ones (not He400i now that i recall, I'll have to check), they are packed up but i remember having to screw on their cables

Last edited:
Back