Amazon India lightning deals

saari bhasudi kardi but did anyone confirm airflow cooling performance and noise ?
Anyways another lightning deal

key aspect ,upgradeable RAM ,not a lot of available AMD laptops in India have upgradeable ram option
56 cfm he …

I'll never understand the logic behind giving 120/144Hz screen with a GTX 1650/Ti. Only for esports or what? Also the price... Ooof. 50k and I'll buy. Haha.
Also hard to trust YouTube reviews for a few years now because many of them are paid for or sponsored by their manufacturers.
Seriously though, to those who have been paying attention on gaming laptop sales what's a good price and for what specs? I assume most are just older cpu's with GTX 1650 with 8GB RAM for 69990rs?
There was a guy here who bought one and upgraded the ram to 32GB and I think he had a hard time selling the laptop because of the price due to his upgrade costs. It was stupid to upgrade that much tbh.

Last edited:
I'll never understand the logic behind giving 120/144Hz screen with a GTX 1650/Ti. Only for esports or what? Also the price... Ooof. 50k and I'll buy. Haha.
Also hard to trust YouTube reviews for a few years now because many of them are paid for or sponsored by their manufacturers.
Seriously though, to those who have been paying attention on gaming laptop sales what's a good price and for what specs? I assume most are just older cpu's with GTX 1650 with 8GB RAM for 69990rs?
There was a guy here who bought one and upgraded the ram to 32GB and I think he had a hard time selling the laptop because of the price due to his upgrade costs. It was stupid to upgrade that much tbh.
i also personally feel the same ,acer seems to have good pricing on their pricing but are known for poor aftersales support .But Intel and laptop manufacturers are the reason for gimping AMD based laptop.

Amd based laptops are selling with soldered memory and no chance to upgrade , and there are some laptops with 4700 and 4800 which could age well but are gimped buy poor screen + lack of ram upgradability .there are very few laptops where in one could upgrade the ram at least on AMD platform and currently in India

Amd based laptops are selling with soldered memory and no chance to upgrade , and there are some laptops with 4700 and 4800 which could age well but are gimped buy poor screen + lack of ram upgradability .there are very few laptops where in one could upgrade the ram at least on AMD platform and currently in India
True that.
I'm myself looking for a 4800u nuc/laptop with a possible 32gb Ram. Not available in India atleast.

If your location is Delhi then I recommend Acer. They have a service center in NP. Just be sure to check the new components first before they replace it.

Acer, I can vouch for them. All the laptops in my family and my in-laws were Acer. All working well, with Lenovo had very bad experience, both with Product and Support. I'm talking about Acer since using them post 2006.

These Amazon discount spells don't work on me anymore cause they are not currently delivering to my location. I'm having a blast window shopping.
SMe here, but flipkart is a bit supportive for us delhite, they delivered a book, two pairs of tws to me yesterday..
But unable to buy a redmi note 10 for wife from amazon and a lg g8x for me......

These Amazon discount spells don't work on me anymore cause they are not currently delivering to my location. I'm having a blast window shopping.
LoL, I've placed an order for mouse and neckband but stopping myself not to buy monitor though I might settled for mouse pad.... Atleast something hahahahahah

Mi original 27w superfast charging adaptor @449 rs only
Its the same price in MI site

Looks like the new version is out and the old one is selling at a discount. Only way new adapter can do 33W is 20V/1.35A, which isnt supported on my phone and its a waste anyway

Its the same price in MI site

Looks like the new version is out and the old one is selling at a discount. Only way new adapter can do 33W is 20V/1.35A, which isnt supported on my phone and its a waste anyway

Do these chargers support USB PD ? Wondering if I can use one to fast charge my iphone

Back