Amazon India lightning deals

I doubt if SN550 1TB will ever be below 8kish league anytime in the near future. Last time it was 7-8 months ago. Probably with discount it costed less but it seems remotely impossible for now.
SN550 1TB is available at Rs.8850 (or ₹8,550 + 300 supercoins if one has). No card offers except 5% xashback on Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card.

Is the offer applicable for HDFC Debit Cards as well?

I'm looking to buy a 4TB/5TB Ext HDD (CMR), any recommendation would be much appreciated.
AFAIK, the discount is applicable only on CC. If its applicable on DC, it would be via the EMI route which is a scam, HDFCB charges INR 199 processing fee & you'll have to pay 18% GST on each EMI. Not worth it.
Make sure to order via HDFC SmartBuy to get extra 5% cashback/reward points:
7.5% not 5 :)

WTH, it was in stock at 8850 but will be in stock from 15th so we can place an order. I guess it was in many people wish list
Exactly what I noticed a couple of days back. Either it's all being bought or Amazon is confused about its inventory. Is there a way to get notified when it's available?

Set a limit of 9000 so when it comes below that range you will get a notification anything above 9k is not worth our time as even with card it won't be the cheapest option

Set a limit of 9000 so when it comes below that range you will get a notification anything above 9k is not worth our time as even with card it won't be the cheapest option
Ya I just want to get notified of any change so I can see what sh*t is happening there, lol.

Subscribe to price drop alert in keepa.
Keepa always considers third party sellers alongside Amazon. I get alerts but upon checking them i find them useless as it's from a third party sellers and not Amazon retail. Is there a way to remove third party sellers/ non Amazon fulfilled while setting up an alert?

Exactly what I noticed a couple of days back. Either it's all being bought or Amazon is confused about its inventory. Is there a way to get notified when it's available?
same SSD is available for 8850, just received alert on Keepa.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210611-002233916.jpg
    Screenshot_20210611-002233916.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 94
Thanks a lot! This is a very odd timing for today. Hopefully it stays till the morning, there's currently 47 in stock.
@kartikoli
I didn't check TE today due to clients emails since 4 am :p but thankfully Sanjeev bhai pinged and helped. Finally I am done with Hard disks now will hunt for Cabinet... I am sure I'll find something else to buy like mousepad and couple of fake security cameras ;)

Back