Amazon India lightning deals

Which RAM sticks and what pricing?

It was for ADATA DDR4 RAM

Zotac Gaming Geforce GTX 1650 AMP Core 4GB GDDR6 Graphic Card at ₹ 13,757.00 incl. GST​

available again.. 5 units

No offense but cannot digest that for playing some 1k game people invest lacs in gpu which anyways is going to be trash in 5yrs.
Completely agree, I have to do some renovation in my house and it will easily cost me somewhere around 1~2L so I'll choose that over such cards
and wallets/accounts too ;) :p
Chal Bhai apni Jeb khali kar

Samsung S20 FE 5G going for ₹40,499 effectively (with ICICI CC offer) on Amazon.
Imo It's the best smartphone overall under 40k.

Edit: Removed the link as it wasn't getting embedded.

Last edited:
Samsung S20 FE 5G going for ₹40,499 effectively (with ICICI CC offer) on Amazon.
Imo It's the best smartphone overall under 40k.

Edit: Removed the link as it wasn't getting embedded.
Its even lesser if you use the exchange option and it is a damn good phone too.

Screen Shot 2021-06-26 at 4.38.29 AM.png

hey look it works haha

Available now.

Western Digital WD SN550 1TB NVMe Internal SSD @Rs.7965 (8850 - 10% SBI)

I bought it and received today. But this is not seal packed. It is a returned product and sent to me. Original cello tape in center was already cut opened and another was applied on a side. The drive seems to be fine otherwise. There is no replace option (OOS), just refund option is there. I bought it for Rs.7965.

Should I keep it or return it?

I don't need it urgently, it is those good to have kind of purchase.

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    83 KB · Views: 113
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    139.9 KB · Views: 110
  • 3.png
    3.png
    41.2 KB · Views: 126
I bought it and received today. But this is not seal packed. It is a returned product and sent to me. Original cello tape in center was already cut opened and another was applied on a side. The drive seems to be fine otherwise. There is no replace option (OOS), just refund option is there. I bought it for Rs.7965.

Check warranty on wd site.

Wait till the last day until this is eligible for return/refund. It might come back in stock by then. Just maybe.

Back