Amazon India lightning deals

Yup, I have already ordered on 5th July and got a glass jar instead of a 5600X, so dont make the same mistake
Man even Banik fell for it. :p
Guys need a cheap , very cheap gaming mouse, any deals out there ...
My trusted M235 has been serving me well since 2 years ,
So for a once a month one hour gaming, don't wish to push it.
Hence looking for a cheap alternative..
500 may be [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]
Only t1 brands offer 2 years warranty. Get the Logitech or the Corsair being shared earlier.

Guys need a cheap , very cheap gaming mouse, any deals out there ...
My trusted M235 has been serving me well since 2 years ,
So for a once a month one hour gaming, don't wish to push it.
Hence looking for a cheap alternative..
500 may be [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

Thanks a lot mate, Ordered one. High time to get rid of the Asus X370 Crosshair VI with all the BIOS issues.

Now looking for a good deal on Corsair ARGB fans.
Let's hope they don't send a B450-f instead of B550-f

1627456914066.png

Some more confusion here:

1627457011156.png

The Asus Bx50-F series aren't the best vfm when it comes to performance btw, although I think they smash it out of the park in terms of aesthetics. I would suggest an Asrock or MSI if you want to prioritize performance (or want to overclock), otherwise Asus Strix-F motherboards are also fine.

The Asus Bx50-F series aren't the best vfm when it comes to performance btw, although I think they smash it out of the park in terms of aesthetics. I would suggest an Asrock or MSI if you want to prioritize performance (or want to overclock), otherwise Asus Strix-F motherboards are also fine.
Yeah I know. My current Asus CH6 X370 pumps voltage like crazy to the 3900X I have. Asus BIOS sucks a**.

I was only going with this since the price was too good.

Let's hope they don't send a B450-f instead of B550-f

View attachment 110256

Some more confusion here:

View attachment 110257
Sometimes sellers copy paste description from other item and make mistakes while editing. Common issue. What's mentioned in the title of the product and pcitures are mostly right. If the seller is trustable most likely it's just a description mistake. You can also use the ask seller a question option to clarify the same.

I didn't; since the seller is ratailnet, I'll take the risk. Will record the unboxing for proof in case it turns out to be something else.
It says 'No Returns Applicable' on that page. Does that matter?
Yep, I too think it's just outdated description like @buBleZ said. They even have Chinese product images on there. They are that lazy.

It says 'No Returns Applicable' on that page. Does that matter?
Thats the major reason why I cancelled. Nonetheless lets see if @nitin_g3 turns out lucky.

I ended up buying the board from MDComputers for full price as I had already ordered QL120 3pack,ML120 Pro RGB single pack and a Cooler Master ARGB GPU stand. I know..... cuss me out. :playful:

I am gonna pimp my build now. Core parts are all good (3900X,16 GB FlareX,RTX 2080) so its gonna be a build mostly for looks.

Thats another major reason for Asus board as Corsair iCue can handle Asus boards and its the best RGB software compared to Aura Sync/Gigabyte RGB Fusion and Razer Croma that I use. I haven't used MSI Msytic Light or AsRock Polychrome though.

I couldn't find the Phanteks Neon strips anywhere but they would have been an awesome addition solely for rainbow unicorn vomit factor.

Last edited:
[MOD EDIT] PLEASE AVOID AFFILIATE LINKS

Any routers / repeaters near 5K? I am moving to a new apartment with bedrooms - a long? living room - and a guest room on the other side.

If its range you are after, you are better off getting a router and a repeater (wired) preferably.

TP Link Archer AX10
ASUS RT-AC59U V2

If not, this would do you good -
TP-Link Deco E4

Cheaper alternative -
Powerline

Last edited by a moderator:
Almost all water purifiers are very easy to service. You only need the activated carbon and filters. You will need to buy a good screw driver with different heads to open all types of screws and an adjustable spanner
could yo give me details from where i can get those filters physical purchase , i just didnt renew Aquaguard AMC

Guys. Is there solution for RO water purification with self (diy) filter changing capabilities? Instead of calling service centre?

I want branded and reliable one.
Please please.. don't go for RO or any other method, boiled water for drinking & for cooking use those gravity filter with candle filters.

Don't want to sound like THAT guy but "With each invention we are moving away from NATURE."

Looking for a budget CPU air-cooler...

Any user reviews on the Thermaltake UX200 vs the Deepcool Gammaxx 400v2?
The UX200 looks identical to the 400 V2 to me (apart from rgb vs blue fan)- same number of heatpipes and block design, plus both are rated for 130W by their manufacturers. I'd go with whatever is cheaper. Personally I'm using a Gammaxx 400 V2 to cool a 3600XT, brilliant little cooler for the price I got it at (INR 1500).

Back