Amazon India lightning deals

Had an horrible experience with buying a Processor from Non-Prime seller earlier. Not recommend. It took me over a month to get refund from the Amazon Support. Seller sent an empty package

Actually they had put some bubble wrap inside the box.

Inno3d 3070 ti 30k
Real listing...

Real listing...

Same seller listed Same item at 2,00,000
Screenshot_20220720-222825_Chrome.jpg

Inno3d 3070 ti 30k
Seems like a scam, the card cannot be less than half price new. Doesn't Amazon vet new sellers? Ans what's up with listing it at 2L:rolleyes:

Seems like a scam, the card cannot be less than half price new. Doesn't Amazon vet new sellers? Ans what's up with listing it at 2L:rolleyes:
Nope and that must be an old listing when prices were too high and seller/scammer didn't bother to relist or remove.
I was to order it but no COD available..
Even if it was open box deliveries are not allowed I think, so there's no point. It's clearly a scam there's not even slightest chance it's genuine.
I know, just put it here for lulz.
Put it with a disclaimer cuz there are some people who trust the forum members and doing such things you're disrespecting and breaking that trust.
I and a few other forum members trusted you on that ibhejo trimmer deal blindly and we're thankful for it.

Someone could've gotten scammed with the amazon link.
Now of course one should do their due diligence but that doesn't mean we can post scam stuff here. Other people's time and hard earned money is not something to be trolled with.

Last edited:
JBL Tune 130NC TWS for 4k before c.card discount. (Prime users only)
I have older tune 115. It has surprisingly very good call quality. People don't realize that I'm talking through TWS. It doesn't have noise cancellation though. So just like your voice, neighbour's farts too are loud and clear.
Doesn't Amazon vet new sellers?
Nope.

I have seen onboarding of new sellers on Amazon. Most of the sellers are not fully educated let alone tech savvy. They don't understand how commissions, taxation etc work on Amazon. They don't know how to use excel. Almost always, these cases are pricing errors and your orders are likely to get cancelled. There are like 3 billion examples on Amazon itself.

Last edited:
I know and deliberately would have opened the box in front of the delivery boy and refused to pay.
Yours allow it? Mine was in a rush and when I tried open box delivery he was reluctant and said I cannot do anything if anything is missing then left.

JBL Tune 130NC TWS for 4k before c.card discount. (Prime users only)

View attachment 140154

Looking for feedback. I intend to use this with teams/zoom calls.
For calls if you want i will tell you to go with LG TONE FP5. I have it for 2 weeks and only TWS which can be used for calls and have good quality. You will bot be disappointed. But you have to wait for the price to drop again 5000. They drop it frequently.

Yours allow it? Mine was in a rush and when I tried open box delivery he was reluctant and said I cannot do anything if anything is missing then left.
Yes the delivery agent should check that the parcel he is delivering is not tampered with but he can not do anything if you receive a fraud item from a scammer reseller.
The procedure is to do a refund or replacement through Amazon. Even if product is not returnable, in the case of fraud Amazon will refund the buyer.

If the parcel is damaged or looks like it was opened and resealed then you can refuse delivery. You can even refuse delivery if you have changed your mind and dont want the item anymore.
and get a full refund.

You are not allowed to open the parcel and then refuse delivery. In case of the reseller commiting fraud it has nothing to do with the delivery person who is only doing his job.

Last edited:
Go for neckband if you intend to use for calls as they are good and you can easily just hang them in your neck when not in use than to put it in box everytime.
These are good but you may also check realme buds air.
Are neckband based earphones better than TWS in terms of mic?

Go for neckband if you intend to use for calls as they are good and you can easily just hang them in your neck when not in use than to put it in box everytime.
These are good but you may also check realme buds air.
I am afraid that there is no neckband with active noise cancellation and quad mic. I am more than glad to be corrected. The perfect device for calls is neckband based, 4 mic to isolate environment noise and active noise cancellation. If anyone knows such a device, kindly adivse.

Back