Amazon India lightning deals

Sony WH XM4 for 16.4k with ICICI and SBI cards. (Screen shot includes no cost EMI discount of ~900 as well)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-22-20-52-42-65_fd1e8ef594b195c55a3bba4818d0ce35.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-22-20-52-42-65_fd1e8ef594b195c55a3bba4818d0ce35.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 109
Any good deal on 4/8/12TB HDD??? Only saw regular prices.

I am looking to expand storage on my PC.
External or internal, buying internal hdd from amazon/flipkart is a big no while for external there is some decent discount on desktop type(aka 3.5" form factor) external hdd with power adapter. Portable usb powered external hdd though have the usual prices with just a little bit of discount.

External or internal, buying internal hdd from amazon/flipkart is a big no while for external there is some decent discount on desktop type(aka 3.5" form factor) external hdd with power adapter. Portable usb powered external hdd though have the usual prices with just a little bit of discount.
I am looking for internal hdd.

But they must have been shipped to the local store also. Sorry if my question seems ignorant, just curious how it works.
That's taken care of by original manufacturer and they are shipped in crates/boxes in bulk with enough padding/protection.
When individual bare drives are shipped from the big retail warehouses the chances of getting damaged by shipping or mishandling are a lot higher due to inadequate or inappropriate packing.

Of course it's your choice, if you think you're fine with the risk or consider yourself lucky then buy online.

Wouldn't recommend buying online be it from anywhere. Shipping can damage the item.

Just head out and buy one from a nearby store.
Not just that, stores in tier-2/3 cities or small shops in tier-1 cities might also not be getting all HDDs in original manufacturer recommended packaging. This is why I always buy internal HDDs from biggest pc shops in the biggest market in city/region because of much higher chances of them receiving all their HDD shipments in manufacturer recommended packaging.
@john1911

Sorry for asking this here, but I am planning to purchase the HD560S from Amazon. Current price is shown as 15190. I don't have Prime a/c, so I am not seeing any bank offers, but is that price inclusive or exclusive of the bank discount? https://www.amazon.in/Sennheiser-HD-560S-560s/dp/B08HNFV61M/ref=sr_1_1?crid=29K3Y2VJU4T3I&keywords=hd+560s&qid=1658525374&smid=A14CZOWI0VEHLG&sprefix=hd560,specialty-aps,232&sr=8-1
Additionally, is there any other place where this headphone is priced any lower? I have checked HPZ already. I am asking because some other retailers are also doing some sale type of thing and you guys are masters of finding the best price.

Sorry for asking this here, but I am planning to purchase the HD560S from Amazon. Current price is shown as 15190. I don't have Prime a/c, so I am not seeing any bank offers, but is that price inclusive or exclusive of the bank discount? https://www.amazon.in/Sennheiser-HD-560S-560s/dp/B08HNFV61M/ref=sr_1_1?crid=29K3Y2VJU4T3I&keywords=hd+560s&qid=1658525374&smid=A14CZOWI0VEHLG&sprefix=hd560,specialty-aps,232&sr=8-1
Additionally, is there any other place where this headphone is priced any lower? I have checked HPZ already. I am asking because some other retailers are also doing some sale type of thing and you guys are masters of finding the best price.
There's also extra 1250rs off with SBI and ICICI CC, I'd say that's the best price you're gonna get anywhere.
It's a great deal at 13940rs

Most of budget tv deals are inflated by 5000-7000 and then given discount of 1500 so it's costly with the sale

How do you figure out if the price is inflated by 5-7k, I mean from where do you do this price comparison? From local stores or by looking at some website?

The deal looks very attractive because of bigger discount figure, but in reality the discount might be a trap!

any recommendation anyone for a good cheap mixer grinder( dont need very powerful one)
dont want to spend much also (1500-2k) dont want to buy poor quality also ...

also anyone interested in ordering together and avail discount. I dont have icici card btw.

I think my total purchase is going for about Rs 2k- 3k.

If I remember correctly the best time to buy headphones is the Diwali/BBD sales. That is when it has like crazy discounts. These discounts right now while good are not that great.

I was looking to buy the Sony XM4 as well and with the XM5 getting launched soon in India I am hoping the XM4 will crash in price during Diwali.

If I remember correctly the best time to buy headphones is the Diwali/BBD sales. That is when it has like crazy discounts. These discounts right now while good are not that great.

I was looking to buy the Sony XM4 as well and with the XM5 getting launched soon in India I am hoping the XM4 will crash in price during Diwali.
I know many people are against Amazon Renewed and I didn't have great experience in the past. However, once I saw reviews of a product with 1 star with people complaining about being unable to pair. Realised it real quick that basically after the first return (which too as per the review was due to misunderstanding a feature), no one figured out how to put the device in pairing mode.

Got it just to check and indeed that was the case. Everything was sealed as well and the price was still half of what you get it for now. Just adding it because I am pretty sure this too will fall below 10k for renewed at some point.

Back