Amazon India lightning deals

well, ideally, yeah, but a couple of flaws with that being 1. if i'm using the enclosure and the ssd for the first time, i don't know if the enclosure might be faulty if the ssd is not being detected. 2. nvme m.2 enclosures seem to be around 2k, i paid 3.1k for the drive itself.
How much capacity drive you got for 3.1k as samsung 980 1TB was(is?) available for around 5.8k & seems like a much better option than this Patriot ssd unless you got 1TB drive for 3.1k?

How much capacity drive you got for 3.1k as samsung 980 1TB was(is?) available for around 5.8k & seems like a much better option than this Patriot ssd unless you got 1TB drive for 3.1k?
256GB.
980 is dram-less, this is with dram. something similar would be 970 evo plus, which is 4700 for 256GB.

256GB.
980 is dram-less, this is with dram. something similar would be 970 evo plus, which is 4700 for 256GB.
DRAM is not a silver bullet though and it is mostly useful for sustained writes, so will not be of much use at 256 GB capacity, if you are not using it for rendering or video editing. The NAND cell quality is more important which is where Samsung usually excels.
It is still 5.9k but it is possible to get 300 Amazon Pay cashback using the diamonds offer and if you have the cashback card, then it is another 300 back, so in effect, 1TB 980 is around 5.3k.

Any speakers under 2k to be mainly used with my pc? Dont mind if it doesnt have bluetooth.
If this fits on your table then it might prove decent
No nonsense stuff from mivi

Take a look at this Mivi Fort S24 Soundbar with FM Mode and 2 full range drivers, Made in India 24 W Bluetooth Soundbar on Flipkart

Take a look at this Mivi Fort S24 Soundbar with FM Mode and 2 full range drivers, Made in India 24 W Bluetooth Soundbar on Flipkart

This seems a good product for the price but this doesn't have 2 full range drivers. There is a single driver for both channels. It is not expected at this price range.

If it were 2 full range drivers at this price, I would have bought it in a second.

Deal of the day: Blaupunkt SBA20 Party 20W Wireless Soundbar with 2000 mAh Battery I Karaoke Ready with Party RGB Lights I Bluetooth, USB & FM Antenna I Mini Gaming BT Soundbar for TV, Mobile, PC, Tablets, Laptops https://amzn.eu/d/iLHCIGR

How about this? Already ordered the mivi but can always cancel.

Is it the same one you have rn? Somewhere I’ve seen ur post abt the same brand.

Not returnable, though. Given the recent ratings and reviews of the seller, I’d be a bit wary.
even appario retail gives only replacement policy of 7 days that too after inspection. no returns.

1664470215838.png

It is showing prime. Need Not to Worry
You don't seem to be aware about the new scam/thing to look out for while shopping on amazon, prime eligible fraud/bad sellers. I have seen bad rated prime eligible sellers being shown as default choice as seller on a product page when appario retail official amazon seller is available for just 100-200 rupees more. It seems these bad rated prime eligible sellers are intentionally exploiting amazon default seller ranking system by pricing their products just a bit lower than appario retail/good sellers prices.

EPOS H3 Closed Acoustic Gaming Headset with Noise-Cancelling Microphone - Plug & Play Audio - Around The Ear - Adjustable, Ergonomic - for PC, Mac, PS4, PS5, Switch, Xbox - Onyx Black https://amzn.eu/d/dHaskKG
Rs.4753/- after 45% discount and whatever card discount is additional

Back