Amazon India lightning deals

Showing 2750 discount with SBI credit card non-emi and 3000 discount with SBI credit card EMI.
Just for everyone's info, unless you really need the EMI, non-EMI still works better in this case as bank charges processing fees of 235 (199+gst) for EMI transactions. Then they'll charge gst on the interest component which will take the total cost of EMI beyond the 250 extra discount that you get. GST component is not included in the upfront discount that you get from Amazon to compensate for the interest.

audible for Rs 5 for 2 months

It's ₹2 for Amazon prime members (using same ID for audible as your amazon prime acc). Works even if you already had audible subscription before and cancelled. (Should not have any active subscription that is yet to lapse).
For me, it gave me 2 credits and next billing date is November. Those ₹2 are refunded later. I got 2 credits, if I use the credits now and cancel, zero charges and I get to keep the two books for free.

Friend redeemed diamonds for 300 cb on 3000 shopping coupon yesterday night & coupon validity is till the end of 3rd Oct so I am guessing diamonds too can be redeemed on 3rd. Once you redeem diamonds to unlock & collect a coupon it will show under your rewards section & will act just like other collected coupons(like those 50cb on 500 shopping order etc). If you are buying an eligible product under a coupon then on payment page you will see cb as per that coupon along with any other cb applicable(example, when buying a 3000 rupees ssd via upi you will see total 325cb on payment page which incl 300 cb from diamonds unlocked coupon of 300cb on 3000 shopping & upi coupon of 25cb on electronics products shopping).
Ok and any expiry on these earned diamonds or just like amazon pay amount they are to stay for a longer period if not forever...

who is rma partner, warranty period ? Importer is AnandIT infotech
On their site, warranty is stated as limited lifetime for all RAM
*Limited Lifetime offers product warranty for as long as the product is produced and manufactured by Patriot Memory, Inc. If your product is no longer in production, it will be substituted with a product of similar function and market value.
Source: https://www.patriotmemory.com/patriot-memory-warranties-and-rma

On their site, warranty is stated as limited lifetime for all RAM
*Limited Lifetime offers product warranty for as long as the product is produced and manufactured by Patriot Memory, Inc. If your product is no longer in production, it will be substituted with a product of similar function and market value.
Source: https://www.patriotmemory.com/patriot-memory-warranties-and-rma
This is from manufacturer website, have they listed anandIT Infotech as one of their official distributor ? Could be anandIT is importing it from elsewhere, parallel imports.

Ok checked, anand it is official importer

Last edited:
have they listed anandIT Infotech as one of their official distributor ?
Yes they have.
1664813655180.png

This is from manufacturer website, have they listed anandIT Infotech as one of their official distributor ? Could be anandIT is importing it from elsewhere, parallel imports.

Ok checked, anand it is official importer
I sent an email to anandit for RMA for my SSD. They haven't responded yet, although it's been 1 day and we know how Indian businesses are. I'll give it another day or two and update if they do respond, but I think I would need to ship to Taiwan for RMA. Should be similar for RAM.

EPOS H3 Closed Acoustic Gaming Headset with Noise-Cancelling Microphone - Plug & Play Audio - Around The Ear - Adjustable, Ergonomic - for PC, Mac, PS4, PS5, Switch, Xbox - Onyx Black https://amzn.eu/d/dHaskKG
Rs.4753/- after 45% discount and whatever card discount is additional
Damn I missed this deal too.
Just for everyone's info, unless you really need the EMI, non-EMI still works better in this case as bank charges processing fees of 235 (199+gst) for EMI transactions. Then they'll charge gst on the interest component which will take the total cost of EMI beyond the 250 extra discount that you get. GST component is not included in the upfront discount that you get from Amazon to compensate for the interest.
Need a new dedicated thread for this. It's important info.
Many sellers on Amazon or Amazon themselves don't deliver to my new PIN. So I unfortunately couldn't order anything.
When's the next sale? Diwali?

Back